Globalsign Ssl Partner Integration

benj114

Hello,

I would like to request the following feature to be considered for future development within the Blesta build.

GlobalSign SSL Partner Integration

Currently I sell GlobalSign SSL certificates through the GlobalSign SSL Partner program via WHMCS.

If Blesta we're to develop and integrate similar module for both GlobalSign's SSL and OneClickSSL program I would consider switching from WHMCS to Blesta, as would other providers that are part of GlobalSign SSL Partner program.

To give you a better idea, I did some digging around on the GlobalSign website and found the following API guides;

https://www.globalsign.com/partner-center/api-documentation-ssl.html

Thank you.

Another 1+ from me. We make pretty heavy use of GlobalSign, ourselves.

For the time being, though... I'll be setting ours up to be manually handled, because we don't yet have an automated method for that with Blesta as we do with WHMCS... or at least, I used to before I jumped ship from WHMCS.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Here is why we like GlobalSign :

-> because you do not have to deal with someone to perform a change on the SSL : you can manage your ssl same as if you are working at GlobalSign. 

We never had to contact them for any problem, and are always able to fix any issues that may happen by ourselves using their tools. 

SSL are very cheap.  You can get alpha ssl starting at 10$ if you are an authorized partner while GlobalSign is selling them 49$ on it's website.

Wildcard ssl are sold 149$ on alphassl.com, but you can get them at 49$ if you get to be a GlobalSign partner.

Very good provider Blesta must support :)

Cheers :blesta:

If you rely on there 1 click installer in WHM its crap ... does not handle all the new tlds  it will crap out.

They have farmed out the development of there module and are not able to correct the issues ... also they prevent WHM updates because they lag behind in development for

the stable branch...  IMHO - price not worth the cons.