Braintree Gateway

isaacl

Just awaiting an email with a list of currencies they accept payments from and I can add that to the backend and then try and work how to do the payments. I'm not sure if you'll be using the Vault? If you do that would make it a merchant module and not a non-merchant one which I thought it was haha. 

Also questioning myself about their "var braintree = Braintree.create("-----");" function if that will be included.

braintree1.PNG

braintree2.PNG

I'm still in the process of signing up with them, so I don't really know how they work yet... ;)

Do whatever you think makes the most sense - I'm hoping to read through their documentation and figure out how they work a but later...

Thanks a lot!

No problem, and thank you :) First actual attempt lol but it helps and if I do get it sorted, means I can help the community learn more. Just waiting to see if the guys do the development training sessions :D

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

+1 for Braintree. It's good competition for Stripe, which is only available in English. It's also been purchased by PayPal and so also offers to login using Paypal at checkout. It took decades for Paypal to get recognised, so ut's a good thing to have 2 options.

Test checkout

https://www.braintreepayments.com/features/drop-in

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I would switch to Blesta asap if it would support Braintree gateway.  

I look forward to hear any updates on Braintree and Blesta.

BrainTree Vault? Someone emailed asking about it today, not sure if that was you or not but if you would be willing to buy an owned license for BrainTree Vault support we may be able to make that happen. I would just need Cody to review the docs to ensure there are no obvious issues.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had call them to setup Braintree Gateway for our company but they said they dont take Web Hosting compinces.any issue with them?

Thank you

Mahmudul

Braintree said no hosting companies? First BluePay, and now Braintree? wow I was told that Wells Fargo added hosting providers to the naughty list, which makes no sense.

Braintree said no hosting companies? First BluePay, and now Braintree? wow I was told that Wells Fargo added hosting providers to the naughty list, which makes no sense.

I wonder if they are part of Chase (part of JP Morgan), they have us on their blacklist for some reason and want me to phone them up to work out why, nice high call cost lol.