Feathur Blesta Module

R.W's

Hello there, 

Is anybody interested in feathur blesta module . Feathur staff said that they'll start building it on the number of interested blesta users . It's a Perfect Solus VM Alternative . Currently it's only works on openvz 

Check it out : http://feathur.com

What is Feathur?

Feathur is a VPS control panel based on PHP. Typical Feathur installers create a linux based nginx, php and mysql system (LEMP) with a built in PHPMyAdmin and control VPS via SSH connections. Feathur is designed to have global administrators and individual users. Each administrator can control all of the VPS in the system. Each user can control any VPS assigned to them by an administr

Just caste your vote here to get the module :)

I'd be VERY interested ... if they included Xen support.  SolusVM seems to find a new way to annoy me every week.

I might be blind, but I didn't see what type of virtualization support they had on their website. Looking at bluevm.com, it looks like they support OpenVZ but not sure if anything else.

The goal appears to be to support OpenVZ and KVM.

The design is interesting.. its a client/server setup. The client being the interface, and the server being the host nodes. The clients connects over SSH to issue commands to interact with the server. With proper configuration and hardening on both the client and server it could be very powerful.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

Yes, we have it noted down and it is a priority, however we have many other issues we prioritize.

Wouldn't mind having help from the Blesta team on this module, as I don't know Blesta at all myself.

- Daniel, Feathur LLC.

EDIT: You can contact me on one of my mailboxes: daniel@bluevm.com.

+1 for that! Please make a module for it... Whmcs alrady has one!

Hi,

Yes, we have it noted down and it is a priority, however we have many other issues we prioritize.

Wouldn't mind having help from the Blesta team on this module, as I don't know Blesta at all myself.

- Daniel, Feathur LLC.

EDIT: You can contact me on one of my mailboxes: daniel@bluevm.com.

You could contact Eric at ehansen[-a-t-]anzensolutions.com he's cheap mate and we use him for everything :D