Module: Thesslstore

Tyson

Attached is the TheSSLStore module for Blesta. Special thanks to Alex at Full Ambit Networks for creating the module and giving us rights to it.

For now, we'll be considering it a beta module, and would appreciate any feedback you can provide.

You can upload the contents of the attached zip to your Blesta installation directory, and then head into Blesta's admin interface to install the module under [settings] -> [Modules] -> [Available].

thesslstore.zip

Please note that the module currently requires all information during checkout, including the CSR. We'd like your feedback on this, and whether or not the SSL cert should be purchasable without providing this information. In which case, the customer would then login, manage the SSL cert and enter the details to finish the process.

Awesome module! 

@Paul: I think it's fine that they have to input it all right there.  It makes everything more streamlined, and easier for the customer. (a one-step process with ordering).

Also, it "forces" them to have that information - so we won't have to deal with them making mistake, or not knowing those details before purchasing. 

+1 to Full Ambit Networks

What date will the official release of this module be? 

Awesome module! 

@Paul: I think it's fine that they have to input it all right there.  It makes everything more streamlined, and easier for the customer. (a one-step process with ordering).

Also, it "forces" them to have that information - so we won't have to deal with them making mistake, or not knowing those details before purchasing. 

+1 to Full Ambit Networks

What date will the official release of this module be? 

Thanks for the feedback! The release date of the module really depends on the feedback we get here and any issues found. I would love to include in in 3.1, but if we need to build in additional functionality, as I suggested people may want, then it will not make it into 3.1.

Please note that the module currently requires all information during checkout, including the CSR. We'd like your feedback on this, and whether or not the SSL cert should be purchasable without providing this information. In which case, the customer would then login, manage the SSL cert and enter the details to finish the process.

I like that idea mate, on WHM** I had to click a button to add the CSR in, however as long as the information is there on purchase I think it's ok as that is how I was doing everything via the universal module.

What version of the module are you using? There is an issue with parsing API responses in v1.0.1, which is fixed for v3.1.0-b2.

Your screenshot does not show any Module Options, which should be set on the package. My guess is they are not displaying due to this bug.

If you're comfortable updating a file, then update /components/modules/thesslstore/thesslstore.php (line 1634 at the bottom of the file) and change:

elseif ($response && property_exists($response, "isError") && $response->isError) {
			$success = false;
			$error_message = (property_exists($response, "Message") && isset($response->Message[0]) ? $response->Message[0] : Language::_("TheSSLStore.!error.api.internal", true));

if (!$ignore_error)
				$this->Input->setErrors(array('api' => array('internal' => $error_message)));
		}

to

elseif ($response) {
			$auth_response = null;
			if (is_array($response) && isset($response[0]) && $response[0] && is_object($response[0]) && property_exists($response[0], "AuthResponse"))
				$auth_response = $response[0]->AuthResponse;
			elseif (is_object($response) && $response && property_exists($response, "AuthResponse"))
				$auth_response = $response->AuthResponse;

if ($auth_response && property_exists($auth_response, "isError") && $auth_response->isError) {
				$success = false;
				$error_message = (property_exists($auth_response, "Message") && isset($auth_response->Message[0]) ? $auth_response->Message[0] : Language::_("TheSSLStore.!error.api.internal", true));

if (!$ignore_error)
			}
			elseif ($auth_response === null) {
				$success = false;

if (!$ignore_error)
			}
		}

I'm just wondering why aren't the fields required? because people submit them without putting in the information required. I've had a order without a first name, last name, no approver email address...

Also maybe if they are logged in a option to pull their information from their account?

Oh weird, it was on pending then it activated and can't view it except in the activation it told us what email they used. confusing :D

I recommend we can see what email they pick in the order on pending mode.

Also I have this issue when creating order: Error: No OrderID

Hi Michael,

There was an error provisioning the following service:

Comodo PositiveSSL Comodo PositiveSSL
--
15**
***** @***************.com

Manage Service

The pending service may need to be modified so that it can be provisioned automatically or it may need to be provisioned manually.

Error: No OrderID

• 1 month later...

Are you sure?

The order is accepted also if you leaving the fields empy (I tried it on your site).

The order was pending payment, it went though, but if your leaving fields empty it won't process and you can get a email (Creation report) saying: Module is throwing a error: Field = something is not correct. Then you can fix it, or inform the customer. But I've not had that happen yet, people fill it in and we process the orders.

One customer even re-issued his Certification using the new CSR.

rapidssl.PNG

rapidssl2.PNG

rapidssl3.PNG

rapidssl4.PNG

Ok....

But no error message for empty required fields? This is very bad!

I would like to switch from whcms (my WHMCS license expires in the next few days) to Blesta but I'm not entirely sure of this system migration...

If people put empty fields well that's their fault for stupidity, it won't process and you won't get charged a penny as it won't process to TheSSLStore. Not sure why it's a problem?

SSL Certificates can't be changed (Information / Domain name) so if they want to loose money not your problem :).