Thesslstore - Country Option

Michael

On the module when people are ordering they don't reliase that the country section needs to be GB or US or FR and not United Kingdom or United States or France.

So I was thinking a dropdown with the selection saying GB - United Kingdom | US - United States | FR - France and the value is from the API country list. 

Just a little improvement to help customers when they are ordering else we get a creation error :).

Temp Fix: components/modules/thesslstore/language/en_us/thesslstore.php

Find: 

$lang['TheSSLStore.service_field.thesslstore_country'] = "Country";

Replace with:

$lang['TheSSLStore.service_field.thesslstore_country'] = "Country Code eg: GB - United Kingdom";

• 1 year later...

The SSL Store and Go Get SSL modules ask for several fields: first/last name, address, city, state, zip, country, state, etc. -- wouldn't it make sense to simply use the contact's information in lieu of these fields?

Would be perfect, I have a drop down I posted before so they can't write their own.

Ref: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4312-thesslstore-improvement-could-work-on-gogetssl-too/