Whmreseller Plugin For Blesta?

blacksector

Question

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there are any plugin's for the WHMReseller for Blesta. I am extremely sorry if I have posted about something already talked about, as I was unable to find anything related to that. I am extremely new to Blesta and would extremely appreciate the support! Thank you in advance.

6 answers to this question

oh yeah :) not the best master reseller but popular :) I prefer WHMPHP.

Thanks for that. But WHMPHP is not exactly the system we use. And WHMReseller is already preinstalled on our servers for the Master reseller account and we would rather stick to that. Do you have any suggestions or any plugins we can use?

Thanks for that. But WHMPHP is not exactly the system we use. And WHMReseller is already preinstalled on our servers for the Master reseller account and we would rather stick to that. Do you have any suggestions or any plugins we can use?

Well hopefully WHMReseller is added to the do-list because it's one of the popular master reseller scripts. I've never used it myself, however  I used WHMPHP before because it has a nice UI. There's no master reseller plugins available yet mate :(

Well hopefully WHMReseller is added to the do-list because it's one of the popular master reseller scripts. I've never used it myself, however  I used WHMPHP before because it has a nice UI. There's no master reseller plugins available yet mate :(

Thanks for the info though. :) I hope they create one soon.