Competitive Pricing Domain Reseller For Hosters

dado023

When started doing webhosting business my main concern was to offer domains to my customers at competitive prices....but that was impossible, because at that time almost every registrar offered .com domains at 10$ or around that price range.......years have passed, and my business matured, ....over the years we spend loads of money on domains, thus providing customers with good prices, and now we have access to, probably, lowest prices on the market.

What i personally would like is to contribute to Blesta community, by providing you newbies and pros access to low domain pricing, and to enable every Blesta user out to be able to have best domain pricing in their hosting offering.

I am not sure if this is against the rules of Blesta forum, so i will not put any links, before guys from Blesta give their blessing.....

This is just a sample pricing:

8XeWouq.png

Ah, also, my English inst my native language.

Cheers

That's not a bad idea to share this. Being relatively new to the forums here, what I love is the sense of community and sharing. You wouldn't find this anywhere else with a commercial product. Would be cool to have a forum category for this type of thing, but possibly the posting restricted to license holders to keep out the spam. I think we can continue the "sharing is caring" philosophy!

Just my two cents!

I think for Blesta to really succeed it needs to have the buy in from the users obviously, but it also needs both community and commercial plug-ins to be available which is already 100 times better than Blesta 2 every was. We've got users developing all sorts of things for Blesta 3 this time around.

From what I can see also is that there seems to be a few developers who have caught on to Blesta 3 this time around, perhaps because of the open code base, it's well written although the developer documentation is still a bit thin in some places it can be figured out.

As for the OP's post, I didn't think this type of pricing was all that hard to access these days? My new wholesaler is $8.70 AUD for .com's but that's in AUD and includes 10% GST (Australia's equivalent to VAT).

I think for Blesta to really succeed it needs to have the buy in from the users obviously, but it also needs both community and commercial plug-ins to be available which is already 100 times better than Blesta 2 every was. We've got users developing all sorts of things for Blesta 3 this time around.

From what I can see also is that there seems to be a few developers who have caught on to Blesta 3 this time around, perhaps because of the open code base, it's well written although the developer documentation is still a bit thin in some places it can be figured out.

Just my two cents... I think that Blesta is succeeding just fine from what I can see. It's not a fast process to take a noticeable amount of marketshare, but there is a lot of buzz around Blesta and a few of the larger companies have picked it up as an offering. Where we are now is the best place to be. It appears to me that Paul, Tyson, and Cody are aware of the mistakes that companies like WHMCS made and will avoid those pitfalls. Developers will come as marketshare increases or they wander in and see the feel of the community.

I've been following Blesta for awhile and finally made the plunge. I have a number of friends in the hosting industry and most of them are eyeballing Blesta right now. The growth is slow, but it's stable. I can handle that on my end because I know they are doing the right thing and not rushing out an unfinished/insecure product. The issue with dealing with the hosting world is that we are impatient. LOL 

As for the OP's post, I didn't think this type of pricing was all that hard to access these days? My new wholesaler is $8.70 AUD for .com's but that's in AUD and includes 10% GST (Australia's equivalent to VAT).

It's not if you have access to the higher slabs of pricing. However, I would imagine there are a lot of converts that are on the WHMCS domain reseller (ENOM) and that pricing is not the best at all as WHMCS is the reseller with markup on it. EIG has been sucking up a lot of the domain resellers and increasing the pricing slowly and surely over time.

I just think any information that is shared is good information. :-)

If that price list is correct, its very cheap for domains .com, but what about renewing and tranfer prices?

Does it include, Email Fowards, DNS Management, Private Whois? or as extra fees?

What about consistent pricing? or they change the price very often?

We work with eNom and InternetBS

At enom we have domains .com at $9.00 (renew at $9.00) (include email fowards, dns managment)

At internetBS we have domains .net at $8.79 (renew at $8.64) (include private whois, email fowards and dns managment)

But your registrar seams to beat this ;)

• 2 weeks later...

guys i am so sorry for not responding, but i forgot to subscribe to this thread, thus is didnt get any emails........if Blesta member recently didn't contact me about this subject, i wouldn't probably respond now either.....

I am still waiting a reaction from anyone from Blesta team, because i respect their work, and i wouldn't like to step on their toes

I am looking at this from my own perspective and past experience, and one of those problems i had when i was a total beginner in hosting business, was to get competitive domain pricing......

but, now to answer your questions:

1) If that price list is correct, its very cheap for domains .com, but what about renewing and tranfer prices?

Same pricing for all, except for .co.uk

2) Does it include, Email Fowards, DNS Management, Private Whois? or as extra fees?

it is included in price, two email inboxes with 100mb, and everything you mentioned above

3)What about consistent pricing? or they change the price very often?

last price change was in 2011., but ultimately it depends on parent holder of TLD(verisign...etc)

The thing is, i am reluctant to share this public because there are alot of bad people outthere(i am not being paranoid ;) ), and i would like to exclusively allow domain reseller for Blesta license owners, because to some degree owning Blesta license confirms serious intentions.

It is based on LogicBoxes, it you can easly connect it to Blesta, Whmcs or any other hostingCMS

and now i am going to subscribe to this thread :)

you got a point there, here you go:

domains.liberohosting.com

i am not interested in big hosters,  rather to help small fish who don't have thousands of dollars to deposit just to get better slab pricing, ...this way they can jump start in domain and webhosting business with low risk and virtually no investemnt

you got a point there, here you go:

domains.liberohosting.com

i am not interested in big hosters,  rather to help small fish who don't have thousands of dollars to deposit just to get better slab pricing, ...this way they can jump start in domain and webhosting business with low risk and virtually no investemnt

Thanks for sharing the link. :)

This is a publicdomainregistry.com/resellerclub.com  reseller and not a Registrar :)

They got a great "SLAB" deal in prices because now it can only be lower that $8.89 (on sale now at $7.99 - http://www.resellerclub.com/pricing) .com domains :)  I wonder if is earning any money with this because I think they are not ;)

I will see in the nex year if they continue with the same prices, if they do, I will considering purchasing from them ;)

Thanks for sharing the link. :)

This is a publicdomainregistry.com/resellerclub.com  reseller and not a Registrar :)

They got a great "SLAB" deal in prices because now it can only be lower that $8.89 (on sale now at $7.99 - http://www.resellerclub.com/pricing) .com domains :)  I wonder if is earning any money with this because I think they are not ;)

I will see in the nex year if they continue with the same prices, if they do, I will considering purchasing from them ;)

yeap, you pin nailed it......liberhosting is my business, during past years i went above required threshold, so basically i can get the best prices possible, that is why i am offering others to take advantage through me, simple....

resellerclub is bought up by EIG, so i guess they are doing some marketing to attract new customers

yeap, you pin nailed it......liberhosting is my business, during past years i went above required threshold, so basically i can get the best prices possible, that is why i am offering others to take advantage through me, simple....

resellerclub is bought up by EIG, so i guess they are doing some marketing to attract new customers

A deeper investigation tells me that you are on resell.biz on "Tier 2" (.com $8.61 per domain year) of resell.biz (http://www.resell.biz/bulk-domain-names/)

Anouther good option is "Tier 2 or 3" (.com 8.88 or .com 8.78) of netearthone (http://reseller.netearthone.com/reseller.php?action=pricing)

Dont get me rong, but you could just tell us the registrar, we are here to help every Buisness :)

We use eNom + InternetBS + ResellerClub, and maybe we will trie Tier 2, of resell.biz also, because they seem stable, and I personaly know them for quite some time :)

There is no hidding fees on InternetBS, we work with them for several years, they are a good player and have an excelent Support 24/7

For me InternetBS has better support than eNom or Godaddy

We have now tested the Live Support form Resell.biz, and I can say they are very good also, not 24/7 but great response time :)

indeed, they don't have 24/7 support, but i prefer support i don't need, if you know what i mean ;)

i see internetbs requires wire transfer and  2000  domains to get low pricing, those fees for us are usually around 30USD...oh well, if some1 sold 2000 domains, i assume it is worthwhile, since that goes beyond 10 000usd

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, in this case Resell.biz is the best choise for any new or current buisness, for resell domains ;)

we are using themformore than 4 years , and all is good for the most used extention com/net/org/info ... the negative point is resell.biz was

- restoration price so high regarding other registrar

- some extention prices is so high regarding others

- lock of some extention

but in general , they are one of the best registrar option in the world . and now we are thinking to obt for a registrar accreditation , we have more than 7000 Domaines in our plattforme .

• 1 month later...

If the 7000 domains are mostly gTLDs, then probably, but not by a lot.

As @naja7host has mentioned, resell.biz has very good prices for gTLDs, but they're not so great for the other ones, including all the new ones.

We're still missing a plugin for Netim or OVH so that we can offer most European TLDs from within Blesta.

Here is what I have  set as prices for resellers ,for regular customers it is little higher but not much .Those are extensions on Sale .I'm mixing prices from four registrats .I will update these prices probably tomorow and change 7-8 extensions  since I got better prices for com ,co ,...and few others  but  non of extension will go up .

dom.jpg

Here is what I have  set as prices for resellers ,for regular customers it is little higher....

I have reseller Open SRS ,eNom ,Reseller Club , Internet BS and few more(instra ,register.it...etc)  ,as I said I mix prices from these four registrats mostly but I will update 7-8 extension .Keep in mind those are not prices for me but prices from me for my subreseller as I mention above :) ,for me prices are lower offcourse.