Free - Solusvm Extended Module

Virtovo

Due to the impending closure of our business we have decided to release our custom developed SolusVM module for free.

It contains a number of extended features such as: ISO support, PAE, Boot Priority, TUN/TAP

This is provided with no support.  If you would like a very competent programmer to develop this further and very reasonable rates, you may contact Eric (secforus_ehansen) who helped develop this module

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!rwRFXRBT!zycC8Stn2Yrjp3fGyDMrtGPxZYiN0kxENMpQ8wFsSug

We welcome Blesta to include these extended features into the standard module.

This module is a drop in replacement for the module that ships with Blesta and can be used without any additional changes or modifications to Blesta.  Services created with the standard SolusVM module will work with this module.

post-9063-0-28506900-1403120464_thumb.pn

post-9063-0-42525800-1403120473_thumb.pn

post-9063-0-09301100-1403120487_thumb.pn

post-9063-0-93062500-1403120495_thumb.pn

post-9063-0-14291500-1403120509_thumb.pn

post-9063-0-86386700-1403120517_thumb.pn

I would be nice to know if a DEV will take this in to provide updates, if not I do not see a point due to eventually a blesta update will make this obsolete. 

Nope nothing on Blesta will make it obsolete, Blesta is a stable system, the only development conflict was when 3.2 came out as templates needed to be bootstrap not default code, I promise you no update will break this module in the future. If it does I will willing buy a Blesta license for you to use or sell. That's how confident I am.

Sorry to hear that sad news about the business. Does anyone happen to have a link for this file I could use? The Mega site doesn't seem to like me at the moment.

I'm sure Mike from LicenseCart has a copy of this, maybe he would be willing to attach it to this thread.

I would be nice to know if a DEV will take this in to provide updates, if not I do not see a point due to eventually a blesta update will make this obsolete. 

The module is 100% compatible with the Blesta module.  Currently this surpasses the features set of the Blesta provided module.  If at any stage the Blesta module catches up/exceeds the features here you can simply swap out the module.  All current services will still work.