New Server Created Without Operating System

lnd

Question

Hi,

This is the first time I use Blesta.

I followed step by step all the instruction for seting up Solusvm Master API. And I created a test user and new VPS, also.

But that VPS cannot turn on. When I check in Solusvm Master, it don't have operating system (although I chose).

• Created:

2014/07/23 11:09 AM

• Operating System:

-

• Main IP Address:

64.187.xxx.xxx

• Hostname:

billing.lndvps.com.asd.ad

• ID:

vm415

• Host Node:

xxx

• Client:

duc nguyen (vmuser1)    [login as client]

• Memory:

512 MB

• Disk Space:

20 GB

• Bandwidth:

1000 GB

• IPv4 Address:

• IPv6 Address:

• PXE Server:

[Activate]   Disabled

I think the problem is templates, but I have no idea for this. Please help me.

Regards,

4 answers to this question

Was the OS selected for the Package (Pre-defined), or was the OS selected by the client during checkout? If pre-defined, is it possible that template was removed from SolusVM after it was selected  for the Package?

If you create the VM in SolusVM with the same information, does it boot successfully?

Was the OS selected for the Package (Pre-defined), or was the OS selected by the client during checkout? If pre-defined, is it possible that template was removed from SolusVM after it was selected  for the Package?

If you create the VM in SolusVM with the same information, does it boot successfully?

I create directly from SolusVM Master with the same information, it's ok.

What's in the Module Logs (under [Tools] -> [Logs]) related to the creation of that service?

that's it: 

solusvm.lndvps.com|listplans

a:1:{s:4:"type";s:3:"xen";}

There should be more to the module logs than that. If Blesta created that VPS via the API, then it has been logged. You brought up this issue a week ago, so perhaps you're not looking at the right log, or the logs may have been deleted based on the log retention policy, which defaults to deleting logs older than 10 days.

You can create another VPS from Blesta and then immediately check the module logs. They would be useful in checking what operating system Blesta is sending to SolusVM.