Virtualizor And Interac Modules Needed Before I Purchase Blesta

L3Y

Question

Hi,

We have a bug in our whmcs.  ...we cannot use it anymore, and whmcs support don't know what to do to fix this, so they ask us to wait since 3 weeks for a manager who never replied to our ticket.

It's no longer a good solution for us, and we would like to migrate to Blesta.

But if we migrate to Blesta, we will loose theses features, and cannot live without.  We require : 

- Interac online (we are using http://internetsecure.com  but we may change our provider if required.  The InternetSecure module for whmcs we have is unencrypted and hold i a single file (less than 100 lines).  I assume it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours to convert this into a Blesta module).

- Virtualizor Module (makes a while it's supposed to be available, as per your forum - any news?)

Is there any beta versions of Virtualizor/Interac modules we can start using right now?

How can i continue to accept Interac payments?  Most of our clients enjoy the fact they can pay using their debit card.

Thank you,

Carl

7 answers to this question

Virtualizor should be done by now I'll have a word with them for you.

The Interact payments not sure, you can use stripe for card payments. As for Internetsecure I'm not sure you could ask them for a module or you can pay Eric (ehansen[a--t]anzensolutions.com) if you wish to get it faster, or you can open a feature request. :).

Hourrah :) The Virtualizor module is now available on Blesta : http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/Blesta_Module

Public and Private "Cloud alike"  : Love it :)

They are apparently working on HA also. with a couple of modifications to the plugin (i.e. : send email upon action) it rocks!

But, i still require OpenSRS : i wouldn't change this provider at all.   

Will be waiting for some good news on this.  ...but when it comes available, i'll purchase Blesta 4 sure :)

But, i still require OpenSRS : i wouldn't change this provider at all.   

Will be waiting for some good news on this.  ...but when it comes available, i'll purchase Blesta 4 sure :)

PauloV has the attention to made a openSRS module , he posted that in other thread , just search to see the thread about this .