Configuring Domains Via Logicboxes

Potato

Question

Hey all :)

I'm pleased to say I've recently purchased Blesta and really enjoying it's slick look & ease-of-use, great work guys.

I've hooked up my ResellerClub details via LogicBoxes, but now a little lost as to how to actually configure domains, sad to say, the documenatioon was incomplete for this, so could someone point me in the direction to setup  domains, best way to group them, how it links in with ResellerClub etc. Thanks and appreciated.

3 answers to this question

Hey all :)

I'm pleased to say I've recently purchased Blesta and really enjoying it's slick look & ease-of-use, great work guys.

I've hooked up my ResellerClub details via LogicBoxes, but now a little lost as to how to actually configure domains, sad to say, the documenatioon was incomplete for this, so could someone point me in the direction to setup  domains, best way to group them, how it links in with ResellerClub etc. Thanks and appreciated.

You can make one package with all the tick boxes you need for the domain but they must be the same price. 

So that minimizes the number of packages.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response.

So I create a package for domains and each package must be the same pricing bracket, for example:

Package 1: £8.99 - .com,net,.co

Package 2: £4.99 - .co.uk, .uk, org.uk etc?

Am I missing anything in the documentation that explains setting up domains in more detail?

Yeah that's fine :) and then do others for other prices. The documentation is currently being improved and added to every so often as the guys are working on the code part and then will get back to it :).