-Closed-

astroroxy

Yep, and that is why I am moving XD, Originally I was in LA, but I was growing too fast, and could not take those trips so often, so I sucked it up and moved to alchemy, now I have things more set, and I am moving my servers back to LA(Quardanet). Also Alchemy did not offer IPv6. Quadranet does and I plan to offer a small free IPv6 only VPS and minecraft hosting.

What datcenter do you use? I found a few in OC, but they do not seem to have good connections. Alchemy had a direct connection to One Wilshire.

Yep, and that is why I am moving XD, Originally I was in LA, but I was growing too fast, and could not take those trips so often, so I sucked it up and moved to alchemy, now I have things more set, and I am moving my servers back to LA(Quardanet). Also Alchemy did not offer IPv6. Quadranet does and I plan to offer a small free IPv6 only VPS and minecraft hosting.

What datcenter do you use? I found a few in OC, but they do not seem to have good connections. Alchemy had a direct connection to One Wilshire.

This facility has a connection to One Wilshire also, Level 3, TWC, TWTC, Cox, AT&T are all on-net, and I think another tenant may have a layer 2 between here and Alchemy now that I think about it. I'll send you a PM.