Manually Processing Orders

snake

hey guys. I need to be able to manually process orders on my blesta system as there is no provisioning module.

So I need customers to complete the signup and purchase process, but I want the order to stay as "pending", so I can login and review any pending orders and do the provisioning part.

I have gone through the packages, order forms, universal module settings, billing settings, but I cannot find anywhere to set the default status of orders to "pending".

Can someone tell me where this setting is ?

• 2 weeks later...

I am still struggling with this.

I am getting the email now when orders are placed, and in the email it says "Status: pending" but I cannot see where to go to review and accept pending  orders.

If I look under billing/services, or billing/transactions then pending is empty. I do have some showing "under review" for some reason.

If I  go into the userID mentioned in the email, I can see the transaction and invoice, but no service or order to accept.

I have also noticed on my summary page that it says "0" recurring invoices, even though all my packages are setup as yearly recurring, so I certainly should have some recurring invoice by now.

Yes its very confusing. Plese try this:

1- You have to first activate "Orders Widget" in Billing->Overview, and click on the left in "Manage Widgets" then activate the "Order" (by default the widget is not activated)

2- Now you will see all pending orders, you Have first to "acept" the order before anything helse.

Hope that helps :)

Also I thinks this will be optimised on Blesta 3.3-b2 :)

Now that user-initiated upgrade/downgrade is available, is it possible to require approval for those as well? If there's no provisioning module attached to the order form, allowing an upgrade/downgrade is just going to let the user choose a new price for the same service.

If you are using the Universal module, you should get an email for a Package Change, you just need to configure the email for the Universal Module Product that's in use.

There is no approval system for upgrades/downgrades at the moment. You can either allow customers to upgrade/downgrade, or not. The setting applies to the company, and also client groups, so you can allow some client groups to upgrade/downgrade, or change terms, independently, per group.

Yes its very confusing. Plese try this:

1- You have to first activate "Orders Widget" in Billing->Overview, and click on the left in "Manage Widgets" then activate the "Order" (by default the widget is not activated)

2- Now you will see all pending orders, you Have first to "acept" the order before anything helse.

Hope that helps :)

Also I thinks this will be optimised on Blesta 3.3-b2 :)

yea but the problem is that if you accept the order first, it has now gone, so you have to do them one at a time, and REMEMBER each USERID, then go and find that user and go into his services and activate the service. Then come back to order summary and do the next one.

Unless I am missing something, It doesn't seem very intuitive, and seems to be very prone to mistakes if you are processing a lot of orders and did not take note of the userid you just approved.

yea but the problem is that if you accept the order first, it has now gone, so you have to do them one at a time, and REMEMBER each USERID, then go and find that user and go into his services and activate the service. Then come back to order summary and do the next one.

Unless I am missing something, It doesn't seem very intuitive, and seems to be very prone to mistakes if you are processing a lot of orders and did not take note of the userid you just approved.

Re: You can still see the Acepted Orders, clicking in Billing->Overview->Accepted  :)  We hope Blesta adds the Widget on Blesta 3.3 Stable on Client Overview also to easy track ;)

Also, anyone got any idea why I don't have any recurring invoices ?

Re: Maybe you are confusing things :)

Recurring Invoces only show if you manually create an Invoice with the option for "Recurring" payments.

Packages that you have created, and clients have purchase, are always "Recurring" (if you setup to not cancel), but they donot show on "Recurring Invoices" because its not an "Recurring Invoice", but an "Recurring Package" :P

A litle confusing but make sence ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: You can still see the Acepted Orders, clicking in Billing->Overview->Accepted   :)  We hope Blesta adds the Widget on Blesta 3.3 Stable on Client Overview also to easy track ;)

Re: Maybe you are confusing things :)

Recurring Invoces only show if you manually create an Invoice with the option for "Recurring" payments.

Packages that you have created, and clients have purchase, are always "Recurring" (if you setup to not cancel), but they donot show on "Recurring Invoices" because its not an "Recurring Invoice", but an "Recurring Package" :P

A litle confusing but make sence ;)

ok thanks I understand now :-)

the order acceptance is still rather clunky though, would be much better to accept user and services at the same time.