[Mobile APP] Blesta Mobile App - Android And Ios(Iphone/ipad)

PauloV

Hello blestars :blesta:

16-03-2016

New Updated Blesta Android APP available on Google Play

- Updated to latest Cordova for more security

- Added more option

- Added more color and animations

- Added option to contact Blesta greatest developpers 

- Added option to contact Blesta best License Resellers

New Screenshots

Android_2016_1.png

Android_2016_2.png

Android_2016_3.png

Android_2016_4.png

Android_2016_5.png

Hope you like it 

== Old Updates ==

21-09-2014

Finally an IOS (iPhone/iPad) version available

IOS applications are more complex to deploy then Android

For exemple, for Android Aplication you need an Android Developper licence that is only $25 USD and you can imidiatly deploy, for IOS(iPhone/iPad) you also need an developer licence, and it costs $99 USD per year, and its needs some complex steps to be able to deploy, like generating app profiles with an Cordova Certificate to deploy the final certificate and autorize some devices if you are deploying for Dev, or Public devices.

After we submited for IOS developper, it took 1 week to aprove, after an real phon call from a Apple staff to confirm that Im a real company, after that was, pay the yearly license, and start the debuging to deploy the APP

After 2 days and almost 12 hours of test/error, test/error lol we finally understand how to correctly deploy an IOS APP with Cordova

16-09-2014

New Updated version available for Android

We have added new buttons and now you can easy acess to:

Blesta main Website

Blesta Blog

Blesta Fóruns

Blesta Twitter

Billing Brawul

User Manual

Support Manual

Developer Manual

Core Tracker

Some free time to "play" a litle with the new "toys" and we have build an APP to quick acess Blesta Website, Account and Foruns from a simple APP

How to Install for IOS (iPhone/iPad)

1- Download the APP Blesta IOS APP here (Updated 21-09-2014)

2- Uncompress.

3- Open iTunes.

4- Select the Apps section on the left.
5- Drag your application to the applications list..
6- Select your device in the left hand pane.
7- Select the Apps tab.
8- Make sure both the Sync checkbox and the application are selected.
9- Hit the apply button.
10- Your application should be installed on your device.

How to Install for ANDROID

1- Download the APP on Android Store Blesta Android APP here (Updated 16-03-2016)

Here is some Teasers screenshots from my Samsung Galaxy S4 in Portuguese language

Android_step1.jpg

Android_step3.jpg

We alredy have build for IOS (iPhone/iPad) also, but we need more time to generate the certificate to sign the APP

Hope you like it :P

Regards,

PV

Edited by PauloV
added Mobile App to title

It's great thanks but the Blesta logo doesn't show up on my homepage: 

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2014-09-15-19-07-00.png

Very strange, can you trie to uninstall/install it again?

I Will review the code tomorow to try do detect the issue. In this case the code is pure HTML5 that fetch a local image in the package, lol why is not showing on your device is very strange :P

Autocorrect doesn't kick in... wondering if it's an app or a platform issue...

But great to have access to forums on the go! :)

Should not influence on that, mine Autocorrect is working great :)

Maybe its a version issue because we have to make an APP compatible with several versions, for exemple 4.0, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4.X

In this case mine is 4.4.2 :)

Great work Paulo ;

i have contracted a new dev in our office just to make a APP for blesta . he begin the work , but we have some defirent role , you just create a symlnks . and we are working in it with the API and blesta SDK , until now i don't see were he arrive , i give it some days to understand the blesta working . we are working with eclipse .

New Updated version available on first post, for Android  :)

We have added new buttons and now you can easy acess to:

Blesta main Website

Blesta Blog

Blesta Fóruns

Blesta Twitter

Billing Brawul

User Manual

Support Manual

Developer Manual

Core Tracker

Any suggestions are welcome :)

(Soon iPhone and Windows 8 Mobile will be available also)

Finally an IOS (iPhone/iPad) version available :)

IOS applications are more complex to deploy then Android :)

For exemple, for Android Aplication you need an Android Developper licence that is only $25 USD and you can imidiatly deploy, for IOS(iPhone/iPad) you also need an developer licence, and it costs $99 USD per year, and its needs some complex steps to be able to deploy, like generating app profiles with an Cordova Certificate to deploy the final certificate and autorize some devices if you are deploying for Dev, or Public devices.

After we submited for IOS developper, it took 1 week to aprove, after an real phon call from a Apple staff to confirm that Im a real company, after that was, pay the yearly license, and start the debuging to deploy the APP :)

After 2 days and almost 12 hours of test/error, test/error lol we finally understand how to correctly deploy an IOS APP with Cordova :)

No more words, download the IOS Blesta APP from here: IOS Blesta APP Updated (21-09-2014)

How to Install on IOS (iPhone/iPad)

1- Download the APP Blesta IOS APP here (Updated 21-09-2014)

2- Uncompress.

3- Open iTunes.

4- Select the Apps section on the left.
5- Drag your application to the applications list..
6- Select your device in the left hand pane.
7- Select the Apps tab.
8- Make sure both the Sync checkbox and the application are selected.
9- Hit the apply button.
10- Your application should be installed on your device.

Hope you like it. (For now we dont have an IOS device to test it, we will purchase for developper proposes next week one ;) )

P.S - If Blesta autorize, we can publish in iTunes and Google Play Store for Free this simple APP :)

Does anyone alredy tried the IOS APP on iPhone or iPad? If so, how does it feel ? :)

Only next week we will purchase an iPhone and iPad to test/debug :)

P.S - We are planning someting "big", never seen in any Biling System, for Blesta Owners for Mobile Devices (im also curious also how the naja7host mobile app will work with the Blesta API connection) :)

Does anyone alredy tried the IOS APP on iPhone or iPad? If so, how does it feel ? :)

Only next week we will purchase an iPhone and iPad to test/debug :)

P.S - We are planning someting "big", never seen in any Biling System, for Blesta Owners for Mobile Devices (im also curious also how the naja7host mobile app will work with the Blesta API connection) :)

I have to wait for you to publish it officially on the Apple appstore, as we don't allow garbage apps (iTunes) on our desktop ;)

• 2 weeks later...

An Update to this Post :)

After almost 2 weeks after we submited the APP to iPhone Store we got a response for them:

Apple
Oct 7, 2014 03:24 PM

Reasons 2.12: Apps that are not very useful, unique, are simply web sites bundled as Apps, or do not provide any lasting entertainment value may be rejected  2.12 We found that the experience your app provides is not sufficiently different from a web browsing experience, as it would be by incorporating native iOS functionality to provide a more robust user experience. While your app content may differ from your web site or other existing sites, the experience it provides does not differ significantly from the general experience of using Safari, as required by the App Store Review Guidelines. You may wish to provide convenient access to a web property for a select or niche group of users - and may have enhanced that experience with features such as Push Notifications, Core Location, and/or sharing features. However, these features do not provide a robust enough user experience to be appropriate for the App Store. If you wish to provide quick access to a web property, you may wish instead to provide instructions to your users on how to create a Safari web clip to add to their iOS device Home Screen. Or, if you would like to share the app with a select group of users, we recommend the Ad Hoc distribution method. See the iOS Provisioning Portal for details on Ad Hoc Distribution. We encourage you to review your app concept and evaluate whether you can incorporate additional features to enhance the user experience. If you cannot - or choose not to - revise your app to be in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines, you may wish to build an HTML5 web app instead. You can distribute web apps directly on your web site; the App Store does not accept or distribute web apps. HTML5 is the major new version of HTML and enables audio and video to play natively in the browser without requiring proprietary plug-ins. Using HTML5, web apps can look and behave like native iPhone and iPad apps, and using HTML5's Offline Application Cache, a web app can work even when the device is offline. With web apps, you have flexibility to deliver as much or as little functionality as you desire. To get started with iPhone or iPad web apps, please review Getting Started with iPhone Web Apps. For a description of the HTML elements and attributes you can use in Safari on iPhone, check out Safari HTML Reference: Introduction.
So its a warning for your all that want to develop APP's for IOS 

Apple dosent publish HTML5 APP's lol

...You can distribute web apps directly on your web site; the App Store does not accept or distribute web apps...

Thank god that I have Android, and the Android Market Share is bigger then Apple IOS :)

I have read so many bad reviews about Apple Developper, and there you have your answer :)

An App made to Android ($25 one time) or Windows Mobile are publish realtime.

An App made to Apple IOS ($99 per year), takes in adverge 11 days to be reviwed and they aparently dosent acept HTML5 as an Apple Store App

I will trie one more time to publish an Blesta APP, but this time with some extra functionality (we i finish the OpenSRS Module)

Until then you can leagally install the Blesta APP on iPhone as Apple says

• 1 year later...

Hello blestars  :)

16-03-2016

New Updated Blesta Android APP available on Google Play :)

- Updated to latest Cordova for more security

- Added more option :)

- Added more color and animations

- Added option to contact Blesta greatest developpers :P

- Added option to contact Blesta best License Resellers

If you are a DEV or a Blesta Reseller please ask me to add your username and Forum Profile link to Blesta APP, I will add you on the next update :)

If you are a DEV or a Blesta Reseller that are on my APP andyou dont want it, please ask me to remove it ;)

New Screenshots

Android_2016_1.png

Android_2016_2.png

Android_2016_3.png

Android_2016_4.png

Android_2016_5.png

Hope you like it :)

Looking nice mate and thanks for the mention :)

Edit: them bouncy things mess with my eyes :( haha any way to have them at the bottom in a line or something lol. And when you click on a link to say Ask PauloV or myself it goes to the forum which requires a log in to pm. And the dropdown menus don't reset when you go back so it says the last visited label and if you click the label it just loads :).

Looking nice mate and thanks for the mention :)

Edit: them bouncy things mess with my eyes :( haha any way to have them at the bottom in a line or something lol. And when you click on a link to say Ask PauloV or myself it goes to the forum which requires a log in to pm. And the dropdown menus don't reset when you go back so it says the last visited label and if you click the label it just loads :).

Thanks :) I will check later, tomorow, to improve it, also I have a typo on "Licence" insted "License" :P

Im thinking on replace the "Forum Profile Link" with something else :)

Maybe the direct Dev/Reseller Email Address, But Id prefer to be on the Blesta Foruns to see all traffic directly to Blesta Comunity :)

Im open to suggestions :P

After I have polish this I will convert the APP into:

IOS APP

Windows APP

Thanks :) I will check later, tomorow, to improve it, also I have a typo on "Licence" insted "License" :P

Im thinking on replace the "Forum Profile Link" with something else :)

Maybe the direct Dev/Reseller Email Address, But Id prefer to be on the Blesta Foruns to see all traffic directly to Blesta Comunity :)

Im open to suggestions :P

After I have polish this I will convert the APP into:

IOS APP

Windows APP

Websites?

Websites?

Dont know what is best Website (Singular) or Websites (Plural), my intention is to say that is the Blesta Main Website :P

Thanks for Add me  :lol:

No prob :P I will add everyone, and I will also add a jquery function to random show in any position all DEV's/Resellers because I think its fair to see in Random and not by "My Choise" of position ;)

New update available :)

- Added Blesta Twitter Feed :blesta:

- Fixed Typo

- Optimised Layout

- Fixed Scrolling Issue

- Changed Blesta Profile Links with some direct Post Links available witoutregistration

- Changed Reseller (LicenseCart), profile link with the oficial LicenseCart website :)

- Added Blesta Copywrite from "Phillips Data, Inc"

Hope you like it ;)

Open to more sugesttions :)