Cannot Use Trial

clauuudiu

Question

Hello,

I just downloaded Blesta and installed it on my VPS, hoping to use the trial version for 30 days before purchasing, in order to see if it can fit my needs.

However, after the install completes I get a message that says "License key invalid"

License Invalid

The license failed to validate for the following reasons:

• The license key is invalid.

Also there's a box where I can enter a license key, but I don't have one.

I never used Blesta before, and this domain I'm trying to install it on it's just 2-3 weeks old. What can I do ?

Thank you?

6 answers to this question

Hah.. never mind, It was automatically redirecting me to website.com/admin/license. I've accessed website.com/admin/login and a nice form showed up, where I was able to select trial.

Thanks anyway.

So you are up and running now? If you have any trouble, feel free to email sales or PM me.

I just downloaded Blesta and installed it on my VPS, hoping to use the trial version for 30 days before purchasing, in order to see if it can fit my needs.

However, after the install completes I get a message that says "License key invalid"

I sent you a PM with a new trial key. If you have any trouble, make sure port 443 egress is open at your firewall and you have curl ssl installed in your PHP.

I'm evaluating Blesta, and had it all working for one access 2 days ago. Client portal still works, but admin portal after login shows:

The license failed to validate for the following reasons:

• The license key is invalid.

I never recieved a trial key. Can you send me one? 

I sent you a PM with a trial key.

When you install Blesta, there is a "sign up for a 30 day free trial" option.. it obtains a trial key automatically. If you have any trouble with the new key, let me know.

Thanks,

Paul