Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering

MiikaaQC

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey,

Before planned to migrate, i want to know if Blesta support the "Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering".

For example : Invoice #123 will be "2014-123" after payment.

Thanks

Yes it supports :)

You can configure in Blesta admin on Settings->Biling/Payment->Invoice Customization

On the new Blesta 3.3 that is now on Beta Test, it will also support Pro-Forma and Prorata Invoice system, they hope to release in a few days the Blesta 3.3 stable :)

Miikaa asked if Blesta can change the name of the invoice after it has been paid.

I.E.

Before Payment: Invoice #123

After Payment: Invoice #2014-123

This is not currently possible in Blesta is it?  The advice given is simply to change the format that all invoices are created with...not to change the invoice format depending on if it has been paid or not like the OP was asking about...unless it's too early and I'm misunderstanding something, seems like we are giving some incorrect information here...

Invoice numbers typically do not change. With the introduction of proforma, this may or may not work for the OP. The proforma language may be renamed and used for this purpose, if proforma isn't what is desired here. The numbering will not remain the same in the new invoice numbers, for example, a proforma invoice number of 123 will not maintain 123 within the number when paid and converted to an invoice. So, a proforma invoice number of 123 could come out as 2014-415 for example. They will increment based on invoice settings, so they can still be sequential.