Offline Payment I Do Not Understand

FiRaRi

Hi mates, i want to use offline payment for sending cash money. active this plugins and instructions. after i test this plugin, select to offline payment after cooming this page. i see bank information but only can not continue. its one button payment edit another none. 

If my clients select this payment option i think does there need to be a button ? 

post-10694-0-72861100-1411296233_thumb.j

• 2 years later...

Trying to understand the significance of what this "Offline Payment" module actually does.

Is it there just to explain to the customer to call in with their billing information so that you can process their payment by phone, etc. ?

Does it functionally do anything as far as processing any payments ?

Or is it there just to notify the client to call in with their payment ?

• 9 months later...
12 hours ago, Paul said:

Modify in what way? The offline payment module allows you to add information that the customer needs to make payment. It will work for a variety of cases.

I have explained in my post. When client choose offline payment option, they'll be redirected to instraction page. Below the page there will be a check box to confirm they read the instration. If client mark/select check box, a form with several input field will be shown like Client ID, Invoice ID, Bank/Mobile payment option (dropdown), Transaction ID or Bank Account Number etc. After filling the form, client will click on submit button and a support ticket will be created following the submitted form under Manual/Offline Department. This will be helpful for admin to check offline payment immediately after it has been paid by client.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2017 at 2:58 PM, Nextop Host said:

I have explained in my post. When client choose offline payment option, they'll be redirected to instraction page. Below the page there will be a check box to confirm they read the instration. If client mark/select check box, a form with several input field will be shown like Client ID, Invoice ID, Bank/Mobile payment option (dropdown), Transaction ID or Bank Account Number etc. After filling the form, client will click on submit button and a support ticket will be created following the submitted form under Manual/Offline Department. This will be helpful for admin to check offline payment immediately after it has been paid by client.

The module isn't that feature-rich and likely wouldn't cover your needs here. What you can do is look to add a feature request (http://requests.blesta.com) or consider custom development (https://www.blesta.com/development/).

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Thunderclap said:

Hi, I am using this gateway but my problem is the integration of the details (i.e., bank details, money transfer recipient, etc.) to the invoice. I want that the details be reflected into the invoice.

Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > Invoice Customization. Add it to the "Terms", will appear on invoice.