Two Big Issue

jwogrady

Question

Can't decide if these items are related or not, so I'm going to combine the thread.....

First, Blesta keeps sending the wrong link in emails.  The links assume Blesta is install in the home directory.  I've changed the the root path in the system setting and change it back, re-saved all my email templates, and the problem won't go away.  Customer keep telling me the url the recieve are invalid.

Second, I can't get ticketing to work....  I've tried piping, imap and pop.....   The emails just wont import.

I'm running

Centos 6.5

CloudLinux

LiteSpeed Web Server

Finally, I bought my license through a reseller.  They couldn't  help.... I take it I can't submit a ticket unless i purchase the license direct?

3 answers to this question

The license thing is true but the guys can help you here, they may ask you to email them and discuss it privately or PM, but the reseller agreement states they are the ones to support you or you have the forum to get help from us the community and the development team.

You can find out more here: http://docs.blesta.com/display/support/Getting+Support

As for the information you forgot to tell us if you are using a control panel like cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx or none. As it varies per.

It could be one of the following:

- Not full root path /chroot/home/username/domain.com/html/billing/ for example for InterWorx, /home/username/public_html/billing/ for cPanel. /var/www/html/ or something for non control panels.
- Cron job url isn't correct or Cron job actions, like on InterWorx it's best to have the following:
--- Shell: /bin/bash
--- Path (One per line): /usr/local/bin
------     /bin
------     /usr/bin
------     /usr/local/sbin
------     /usr/sbin
------     /sbin
------     /home/interworx/bin

I had the same issue when I moved to InterWorx and the above fixed it for me. Cron job didn't include full url and the actions wasn't right. Hope it helps a bit. Also helps if you include PHP version, OS Version and MySQL version as it could be down to one of them.

Second issue: 

Could be down to how you are doing the piping and control panel, please state the above and we can help you.

Okay guys.  Thanks for the tips.  

Licensecart, I apologize for the omissions.

• WHM 11.44.1 (build 18)
  • PHP 5.4.24 (cli) (built: Jan 19 2014 21:32:15)
  • CloudLinux Server release 6.5 (Pavel Popovich)
  • 5.6.16-cll-lve MySQL Community Server (GPL)
  • LiteSpeed 4.2.14

Cody, I did confirm I'm using the full path in System -> General -> Basic Settings -> Root Web Directory.

Yeah,  I think I will switch my license over to you guys.   I think being able to submit tickets to the developer is more valuable than $3 a month in cost savings.....  :-)