How To Rearrange The Widgets On The Client Dashboard.

Syleron

Question

12 answers to this question

If you can share the custom change withe the community , so others can see the response to your request .

This is hardly the best way of doing it but it works. (Don't judge me :P)

In /app/views/client/bootstrap/javascript/jquery-client-3.2.0.js method blestaLoadWidget find:

var temp = $(data.content);

after it put the following:

// Append the widget to the page
if (data.content.indexOf("services") >= 0)
    $(container).prepend(temp);
else
    $(container).append(temp);

That's it!

edit: forgot to mention which method to change lol

Why is it impossible? It seems out of all the things that would not be possible would be this as the majority of the code is avaialble to you.

It's not impossible but you would need to change a lot of the code to make it like the admin area where you can drag and drop, save the locations for each customer.

It's not impossible but you would need to change a lot of the code to make it like the admin area where you can drag and drop, save the locations for each customer.

Except I'm not looking to giving the people the ability to customize the layout through drag and drop.. I just want to hard code it so that services always show first :P

I think what they mean by 'not possible' is that it is currently not an available behavior in Blesta. And the code that handles this happens to be in an encoded file. But if you're familiar with jquery, you can take a look at /app/views/client/bootstrap/javascript/jquery-client-3.2.0.js, and update blestaLoadWidgets to update the interface to display the widgets in your custom order.

I think what they mean by 'not possible' is that it is currently not an available behavior in Blesta. And the code that handles this happens to be in an encoded file. But if you're familiar with jquery, you can take a look at /app/views/client/bootstrap/javascript/jquery-client-3.2.0.js, and update blestaLoadWidgets to update the interface to display the widgets in your custom order.

I have done exactly that.

Thank you!