Authorize.net Cim, Email Not Being Sent From Client Registration

AllanD

Question

I am trying to set up Blesta 3.3 using the Customer Information Manager (CIM) within Authorize.net (which seems to be configured OK).  I created an Order Form under Packages and set the type to Client Registration.  The form asked for email, but the email did not pass through to CIM; Only the basic account information did.

Is there a point of configuration to map the fields from Blesta to the payment gateway/CIM?

Also when using CIM, what credit card information gets stored locally?

5 answers to this question

The customer token, account token, last 4 of card number, card expiration date.

So if this is stored locally, does that mean our site would have to be PCI compliant and scanned periodically?

I thought part of the point of CIM was to move the critical card information storage off to authorize.net and remove the need for proving compliance (even though it may be compliant)?

I thought part of the point of CIM was to move the critical card information storage off to authorize.net and remove the need for proving compliance (even though it may be compliant)?

No, that's not the point at all.

The point is to defer the responsibility of keeping that card data secure to the gateway, which reduces your liability should your database be leaked.