Credit Problem

multibyte

Question

Good evening,

I seem to be facing problems.

I setup a test account on my Blesta (running latest version)

I gave myself £1.99 credit

I then went to buy a service for £1.99.

Problem is it askes me to enter payment details via credit card.

Strangly after about 5 minutes the invoice was closed and my credits had been used to pay it (and the service activated via cpanel module).

Is there a way to allow credits to pay instead of requesting payment details (not sure if i have accidently un-ticked a setting or somthing?

Question 2- Also if my client requests a free service it still requests payment details but then brings up in-valid guateway (due to it being 0.00) is there anyway to fix it asked for card details?

8 answers to this question

Good evening,

I seem to be facing problems.

I setup a test account on my Blesta (running latest version)

I gave myself £1.99 credit

I then went to buy a service for £1.99.

Problem is it askes me to enter payment details via credit card.

Strangly after about 5 minutes the invoice was closed and my credits had been used to pay it (and the service activated via cpanel module).

Is there a way to allow credits to pay instead of requesting payment details (not sure if i have accidently un-ticked a setting or somthing?

Question 2- Also if my client requests a free service it still requests payment details but then brings up in-valid guateway (due to it being 0.00) is there anyway to fix it asked for card details?

1 is fixed in 3.3.1 and 2. not sure.

The ability to pay for a service using existing credits was added in v3.3.0. As an admin, you can go to the client's profile page and click Record Payment under Actions, where you will see the option to Apply Credits to invoices (in the same currency as the credit).

As a client, when placing an order, there is a similar checkbox shown on the page where they select a payment method if they have any credits available. And the client can then pay for the service using the credit from their account.

The ability to pay for a service using existing credits was added in v3.3.0. As an admin, you can go to the client's profile page and click Record Payment under Actions, where you will see the option to Apply Credits to invoices (in the same currency as the credit).

As a client, when placing an order, there is a similar checkbox shown on the page where they select a payment method if they have any credits available. And the client can then pay for the service using the credit from their account.

Hello  Tyson I don't seem to get that option in client is there something I need to enable?