Reseller Support For Solusvm

Everyday

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with SolusVM's reseller features either, but the more I think about this the more I think that Blesta could handle all of it anyway. VPSs can be created/destroyed through Blesta, resource limits for "resellers" set within the module and selected for the package, etc.

A customer would order a reseller plan that comes with a predefined set of resources. They manage the reseller plan in Blesta, where they can create and destroy VPSs within those limits.

I dunno, I'm open to the idea.. it's certainly a feature that has been highly requested by those looking for OnApp support, though selling resources in this way may be more prevalent with OnApp.

I dunno, I'm open to the idea.. it's certainly a feature that has been highly requested by those looking for OnApp support, though selling resources in this way may be more prevalent with OnApp.

in my actual working in proxmox , i inspired a idea for reselling vps from solusvm . proxmox has not reseller feature , but i get the idea how can make it just from blesta . now is time to make it , but in a separate module of course .