[Plugin] Support Manger Addons (Add Widget/badge)

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All .

THIS PLUGIN IS ONLY FOR THE CORE SUPPORT MANAGER

IF YOU WANT TO THANK ME WITH A LITTE DONATION , you can do it with PAYPAL DONATION from here

we bring free and exclusive content , this plugin extend the support manager plugin , will add a badge count of open tickets to admin and client side , and client widget support ticket in client dashboard .

with the plugin, you can :

- Add Badge Count for opened ticket in client and admin side . (this mod was inspired and cloned from our friend PauloV in his Support manager pro plugin )
- Add Widget for ticket in client dashboard .(this mod i have coded to achieve my request in this thread , and to make the link multilanguage , requested here  )

TODO LIST :

- Add setting to enable/disable the widget/badge .

Some screenshoot :

client badge
support_badge.png

client widget

support_widget_client.png

as always the installtion steps is :

1 - download the file our website
2 - upload the support_manager_addons folder inside plugin directory .
3 - goto plugins , and install Support Manager Addons .
4 - enjoy the free content .

The Plugin require a free subscription (Access) .

Best regards

Nice job mate.

To make it so it only shows the client the button when there's a "Awaiting reply" so they know there's a ticket which has been answered by a staff member go to: /plugins/support_manager_addons/controllers/client_tickets_count.php

Then replace this line:

'open' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount("not_closed", null, $this->client_id)

With:

'open' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount("awaiting_reply", null, $this->client_id)

Is there a way mate to get this to work on non blesta navigations? So if you have a theme which doesn't use the navigation where Blesta adds links to?

normally it should work ... because it look to the link url .

if you have a custom link , what is the html output for this links .

Nice job mate.

To make it so it only shows the client the button when there's a "Awaiting reply" so they know there's a ticket which has been answered by a staff member go to: /plugins/support_manager_addons/controllers/client_tickets_count.php

Then replace this line:

'open' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount("not_closed", null, $this->client_id)
With:

'open' => $this->SupportManagerTickets->getStatusCount("awaiting_reply", null, $this->client_id)

good idea , i will add it next release .

ahh ... you need the count box to a custom place ?

if so , put here the html output for that place .

Here you go mate, this is in the structure.pdt.

<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
              <li class="dropdown"><a href="#" data-toggle="dropdown" class="dropdown-toggle"><?php $this->Html->_($client->first_name);?> <b class="caret"></b></a>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu">
                  <li><a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "main/edit/");?>"><i class="fa fa-edit fa-fw"></i> Manage Account</a></li>
                  <li><a href="//<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->Html->ifSet($system_company->hostname)); ?>/billing/"><i class="fa fa-circle-o fa-fw"></i> Return to Portal</a></li>
                  <li class="divider"></li>
                  <li><a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->client_uri . "logout/");?>"><i class="fa fa-sign-out fa-fw"></i> Log Out</a></li>
                </ul>
              </li>
            </ul>

I mean the source code from the page in the browser. something like

<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
              <li class="dropdown"><a href="#" data-toggle="dropdown" class="dropdown-toggle"> Mike <b class="caret"></b></a>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu">
                  <li><a href="blesta/main/edit/" ><i class="fa fa-edit fa-fw"></i> Manage Account</a></li>
                  <li><a href="//your_hostname.com/billing/"><i class="fa fa-circle-o fa-fw"></i> Return to Portal</a></li>
                  <li class="divider"></li>
                  <li><a href="blesta/logout/"><i class="fa fa-sign-out fa-fw"></i> Log Out</a></li>
                </ul>
              </li>
            </ul>
but in my opinion , from your sceenshoot , it has no sense to make the count near to the name , and there is no link to the support manager !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Great Work, simple and very useful :)

Blesta, could add by default many of these feutures athat we togetter have added on Support Manager, to be native :)

I give 100% of my Support Manager Pro, rights to Blesta integrate as Native, I really dont mind and it will benifitiate all of us :)

P.S - Did you already see the "CORE" on the next Support Manager? it will be sweet :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At support manager pro its not appear by auto. I just only want the client widget.

In client area the badge only shows if there is any ticket waiting an response from any admin/staff

Exemple: In admin open a ticket for that client or respond a ticket from that client :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...