Registrar Experience

Blesta Addons

actually , i'm using resel.biz as my registrar for soo many years now . the price was very cool , in the last two years the thing year by year was changed . exepct the .com/.net all other extention was very expensive now . the new gtdl also very expensive regarding other egistrar .

in the last year i have tested OVH , the price is good , the probleme is ovh add VAT , so the price back hight little compared in the market , i'm looking now for other alternative , like resellerclub or internbs ...

any experience for other registrar , i want just to use them in some extention . i can't move allmy bussiness in it , as i have a a lot of resellers that practically impossible to move completly to other registrar .

We work with eNom for about 10 years, InternetBS about 5 years and recently, Resell.biz for 6 months.

Love eNom, but prices are a bit High we have xxxx domains with them

InternetBS has lower prices for .net and .eu TLD's we have xxxx domains with them also

And now Resell.biz we have xxx domains with them, and we use for almost avery outher TLDS because there are very cheap

All the above registras work great, support is 5 stars, I love Live Help Chat from InternetBS and Resell.biz, they are very quick to answer all questions, enom only have Phone and Ticket support, by Ticket it can take 24 hours to answer a question.

We have allways to work with a combination of registrars, also becase is a good pratice to "Do not putt all eggs in one bag"  :)

We work with eNom for about 10 years, InternetBS about 5 years and recently, Resell.biz for 6 months.

Love eNom, but prices are a bit High we have xxxx domains with them

InternetBS has lower prices for .net and .eu TLD's we have xxxx domains with them also

And now Resell.biz we have xxx domains with them, and we use for almost avery outher TLDS because there are very cheap

All the above registras work great, support is 5 stars, I love Live Help Chat from InternetBS and Resell.biz, they are very quick to answer all questions, enom only have Phone and Ticket support, by Ticket it can take 24 hours to answer a question.

We have allways to work with a combination of registrars, also becase is a good pratice to "Do not putt all eggs in one bag"   :)

do you have sub-resellers ?

for resell.biz , almost what i see all other extention is high than others like internetbs , the support is the most factor that i'm stayed with resell.biz in all this past years . what i heat really in resell.biz in the 149$ in the restore fees regarding others has about 70$ .

what i think now, let the resellers with resell.biz . and work with different registrar for each TLD . like the PauloV are doing now .

• 3 weeks later...

do you have sub-resellers ?

for resell.biz , almost what i see all other extention is high than others like internetbs , the support is the most factor that i'm stayed with resell.biz in all this past years . what i heat really in resell.biz in the 149$ in the restore fees regarding others has about 70$ .

what i think now, let the resellers with resell.biz . and work with different registrar for each TLD . like the PauloV are doing now .

Sorry the late response :(  many...many...work :P

No we dont have in resell.biz sub-resellers only on enom :)