Hi Can I Get Some Feedback On The Ordering Form On My Site?

SOH Owner

Hello guys can I get some feed backs on the order form that I setup for my service and if you think if buyers will be happy with it? Here it's URL http://successfulonlinehosting.com/order/main/packages/SOHS/?group_id=1  

Like for example are you able to configure it easily and understand what the order form is saying and asking you? If not what are the problem(s) are you facing with it? 

I think it's a bit cramped there mate, try the new List design as it can fit a bit more text width wise which is easier to read.

Also maybe a bit too much storage for FTP haha you can have up-to 30400GB for $5,472.00...

Ahh okay thank you very much for the valuable feedback, now I get it. It's was simply way too dense of an order option to even select your exact storage needs. What about doing it like this? http://successfulonlinehosting.com/order/main/packages/SOHS/?group_id=1 Where add additional optional FTP storage options like the one I have for the "per 10GB"? 

Thank you also for suggesting a much better order form configuration, it really helps now. 

I have 2 suggestions

• Having 2 sliders for FTP storage is a little confusing. I would probably combine it into 1, *or* have the plan set a default amount of storage, and then you can just select additional
  • I would recommend a drop down for FTP port speed. Not many people will probably select 36 Mbps for example, and a drop down will allow you to have discounts for greater speeds. I'd probably go with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, etc Mbps in the drop down. The faster speeds could be something less than $1/Mbps.

I have 2 suggestions

• Having 2 sliders for FTP storage is a little confusing. I would probably combine it into 1, *or* have the plan set a default amount of storage, and then you can just select additional

I had one but for the total amount of storage that I am able to provision is 30.4TB but I understood where Licensecart was coming from with that.. The 30,400 GB I organially had it was way too dense that you can't select say for instance 2. So.. I thought what about having additional selectors so people could order x1GB,x10GB, and etc. So is doing it multiple like that is really that confusing to customers? If so what would be a suitable alternative while getting things like that done?   

• I would recommend a drop down for FTP port speed. Not many people will probably select 36 Mbps for example, and a drop down will allow you to have discounts for greater speeds. I'd probably go with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, etc Mbps in the drop down. The faster speeds could be something less than $1/Mbps.

Hmm okay that actually sounds quite like a good idea. I was just trying to make it like "you get exactly what you require" so they won't have to pay for additional resources they don't want. But I guess since you said most don't order "odd" speeds then your saying making it bit more "standardized" is indeed worth it correct? 

Hmm okay that actually sounds quite like a good idea. I was just trying to make it like "you get exactly what you require" so they won't have to pay for additional resources they don't want. But I guess since you said most don't order "odd" speeds then your saying making it bit more "standardized" is indeed worth it correct? 

That's a business decision you'll have to make, and for some people having super fine grained control over the resources may be what they need.

In my experience, most of the time that overwhelms people more than it helps. Having fewer, simpler, well defined options makes it easier to make a decision. Imagine going to the super market and trying to buy corn on the cob. Rather than charging per ear they charge per kernel. Every ear of corn is a different price and the kernels vary from 400-600 per ear, which one do you get?

That's a business decision you'll have to make, and for some people having super fine grained control over the resources may be what they need.

In my experience, most of the time that overwhelms people more than it helps. Having fewer, simpler, well defined options makes it easier to make a decision. Imagine going to the super market and trying to buy corn on the cob. Rather than charging per ear they charge per kernel. Every ear of corn is a different price and the kernels vary from 400-600 per ear, which one do you get?

Okay thank you for your input on this and I do understand where your coming from. I did configure it with more options ;however, I made it as smooth going as possible so that should help. From the least to greatest and their respected pricing so it shouldn't take anything more than a few seconds to get an idea what to do from there.  

I am open to more opinions on this as well as any other feedbacks anyone may have, thank again for feedbacks so far.