How To Change Email Address On Paypal Page With A Logo?

me_faisal7

Question

Hello there,

I am new to this forum and i hope everyone is fine, i have installed Blesta on my reseller hosting and configuring some settings, i have installed Paypal Payments standard in non-merchant, now when someone goes to paypal payment page he sees my email address, how can i change that email address with my website logo, i have been doing this for paypal forms made in paypal to use custom 'image_url' but how can i do it in blesta?

Thanks in advance !

M Faisal

9 answers to this question

Hello , i think my question was clear, anyway let me explain again, when someone purchase any hosting plan from my website he goes to checkout with paypal, on paypal payment page instead of showing my actual paypal email address (as paypal account holder) on top, it should display my own hosting company logo instead of displaying my actual paypal email address. i am unable to find any image on internet, and even unable to upload my own to show you what i mean. I hope you understand now.

Thanks!

M Faisal

This is what i need, Tyson your link tutorial is fine and in some cases it is helpful, but that is not what i need, in that guide of paypal you design custom paypal page which applies to all your paypal pages if you have suppose 3-4 different websites and different products to sell, your custom design is applied to all those pages, or if you only have a single website then you may design your custom paypal page to look like your own custom website, and that's fine!

But here my case is different, i can assign my secondary email address to show on paypal pages (as Licencecart suggested above) but that's not what i need as well !

I have attached a snapshot of what i am looking to do, i don't need to design 'custom paypal page' , as i don't need to apply that custom design to all my other websites and products, i just need to have it only for my HOSTING website, but the problem here is that there is no any 'paypal form' code to put in blesta (to my knowledge right now), because when you create a separate 'button code' or 'form code' in paypal , you can add that code to your own website page and even paypal let you customize that single code to design for your separate websites, and your other websites and payment pages are not affected with it.In Blesta it did not asked me to make a 'button code' or 'item price form code' , so there is no way i can customize it in paypal, as Blesta is only accepting or asking for API keys to access my paypal. Now i hope you get more idea what i mean to say.If you still think i am forgetting something to do in Blesta customization, then please guide me how can i do it in Blesta?

Thanks ! 

paypal-payment-page.jpg

Hello guys,

Yes that worked for me which Tyson suggested, for paypal standard payments page, BUT !!!! it is NOT working on 'paypal's Subscription button' (and in paypal classic payment pages) and i am still seeing my paypal email address instead of my logo, also another problem is that when a user pays through paypal standard and reaches on payment page, it displays all page content in GERMAN language ! what's what? it should display it in ENGLISH, which was fine before using and designing custom payment page, but what happened after i used 'page style name' in Blesta? payment page is converted to GERMAN Language! there is no any language selection while making paypal custom page, also i did not select GERMAN currency when customizing blesta paypal module. where is the problem now?

Thanks ! 

Hello guys,

Yes that worked for me which Tyson suggested, for paypal standard payments page, BUT !!!! it is NOT working on 'paypal's Subscription button' (and in paypal classic payment pages) and i am still seeing my paypal email address instead of my logo, also another problem is that when a user pays through paypal standard and reaches on payment page, it displays all page content in GERMAN language ! what's what? it should display it in ENGLISH, which was fine before using and designing custom payment page, but what happened after i used 'page style name' in Blesta? payment page is converted to GERMAN Language! there is no any language selection while making paypal custom page, also i did not select GERMAN currency when customizing blesta paypal module. where is the problem now?

Thanks ! 

Edit: That's set by your local language on Blesta I think: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/express-checkout/integration-guide/ECCustomizing/

Changing the Locale

You can change the locale of PayPal pages to match the language on your website.

To change the language displayed on the PayPal pages, set the LOCALECODE parameter to one of the following allowable values in the SetExpressCheckout call:

Might be the same for standard.

Hello guys,

The language problem was resolved , that was not paypal issue, in fact the paypal payment page's language is set automatically based on the location (country name) of client which he has set while ordering any package and making his client account on blesta, i created a test account and set its country as GERMANY, so when i logged in and tried to pay outstanding balance through paypal, the whole payment page was converted to GERMAN language.So i guessed it was the user's country or location which is changing the language of his paypal payment page, that's simple ! :)

Thank you both guys for helping me with your guides.I will be here again with some new topic and issue soon ! :)

M Faisal