Removing Services/invoices/transactions/tickets From Client

rain

Question

Hello,

thank you so much for this fine community, it really helps to users of Blesta to transfering from another billing softwares.

I have another question. How can I delete Serviсes/invoices/transactions/tickets from the client? For example, client have some canceled services. The cron don't delete this as I can see. And I can't find any button to delete the canceled service from the client. The same thing with the Invoices. If client have many closed invoices, how can I delete this? Of if client have some declined transactions and many closed tickets, how can I remove them from the system? Of course I can do this in phpmyadmin by deleting some lines in specific tables of Blesta MySQL base, but if I'll have many clients I'll need to automate this process, for example by cron running it should delete canceled services, closed invoices, declined transactions and closed tickets. So, if Blesta have some way now to delete canceled services, closed invoices, declined transactions, closed tickets automatically or manually? 

3 answers to this question

We recommend marking the client as inactive. This will hide them from view, but you will retain a history of all of their past invoices, services, transactions, etc. If all of that were to be deleted, it would affect reporting on transactions/revenue

Ok, but not all of Blesta users have a company, many of them are sole proprietorships. And most of them not needed in some reports what are you saying for. I think if number of clients will be big and each client, for example, have a many closed tickets, so the MySQL base will be so huge. I think that admin must have the feature to delete old/closed tickets, canceled services, transaction and invoices not only from MySQL base, but he should doing it from Blesta admin panel. It will be very usefull for many Blesta users, I think :)

I have another question. How can I delete Serviсes/invoices/transactions/tickets from the client? For example, client have some canceled services. The cron don't delete this as I can see. And I can't find any button to delete the canceled service from the client. The same thing with the Invoices. If client have many closed invoices, how can I delete this? Of if client have some declined transactions and many closed tickets, how can I remove them from the system? Of course I can do this in phpmyadmin by deleting some lines in specific tables of Blesta MySQL base, but if I'll have many clients I'll need to automate this process, for example by cron running it should delete canceled services, closed invoices, declined transactions and closed tickets. So, if Blesta have some way now to delete canceled services, closed invoices, declined transactions, closed tickets automatically or manually?

for transactions/invoices/services , the delete option is comming in my next release of plugin admin tools . stay tunned , but not in 2014 :)