Client Sign Up Form Without Ordering A Service

me_faisal7

Question

Hello,

I am designing my custom website where i have 'Sign Up' link, i need to take the user to account sign up(registration) form in blesta without displaying any order forms, it means that i like someone to create an account if he/she doesn't like to Order any service from my web hosting company for the time being, but if he/she likes they might order some service if they really need, in future.Where is that account Sign up page in Blesta which i should make link to?

Thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

Hello Licensecart,

Thanks for your help, but that is ORDER FORM, i don't need it, what i am looking in a Sign Up (registration) Form if a new client don't need to Order a service or package.ie a registration Form where there is no 'MUST HAVE TO CHOOSE' some Service or placing something in cart.

In Blesta a new client first have to choose some service package like a 'hosting plan' of my company then he creates his/her client account.

In Standard Order Form it asks first to choose a Plan, if not then user will not be proceeded to next step, i want the user (customer or client) to make his/her account without needing to choose a plan and continue to register their account.I hope its clear now.

Regards!

Yes that works fine, i mean a user can create an account without first choosing any service, good ! he can order services later if he likes, but one thing i like to have that after the account has been created, the ORDER link should be on client navigation Menu like:

Dashboard | Payment Accounts | Contacts | Support | Order

while actual Menu doesn't have it, it is located under Drop-down menu of user's name as 'Return to Portal'. So how can i put extra Menu Item 'Order' like above?