Integration With 3.2

hostingDifferent-Scott

Hi, All!

I haven't updated Blesta in a while and finally have done so to 3.2, but my integration is all mixed up. I've been working on it for hours and can't seem to isolate the issue.

Can anyone help me with fresh eyes?

If you go to http://my.hostingdifferent.com the issue is with the drop down menus under pricing and help. The right-side images seem to be missing, but I see the call for them in my css and the images are there in my image folder. I'm assuming it has something to do with the x and y positioning, but for the life of me, I can't fix it. 

Any ideas would be helpful!

Thanks!

Scott

Thanks, but I've already integrated my site and blesta. Just having that one single problem with the graphics on the drop-down menus. I don't want to start from scratch again.

It shows you that your customs have to come after Blesta's otherwise Bootstrap will replace yours.

The integration doesn't require javascript to work. The only javascript in the file is that from blesta. The integration (head and footer) are 100% css and html/php and worked 100% on earlier versions. I'm thinking that a css sprite is off x and y wise, but can't figure out where it actually is to know how to move it.

Thanks for your continued thoughts.

If I remove the width: 108px from "#wpnav .drop ul" on line 110 of base.css, then the menu doesn't look broken.

But I'm not sure which images are suppose to be on the right? I see the arrows to the left of each element, and the divider in the <span>'s between each <li>.

Here's what it looks like to me. (see attachment)

post-1-0-34265900-1419457487_thumb.png

Uh-oh!

Houston we have a problem.

Not sure why the login page is all screwed up. It was working, so some change I made to make it all work has now removed the header altogether and squished the footer.

Any ideas. I thought that if it worked on one page, everything should work on all pages and until yesterday it did. :(

http://my.hostingdifferent.com/client/login/