Mass Mailer Plugin.. When?

Doctrine

Hello,

I saw the mass mailer plugin will be in 3.3. Then 3.4. Then 3.5.. but then i cant see it.

Dear developers. One of the most important plugin in the Hosting industry!

When will be avaible?

As i see Bleta is almost production ready! Thats say at lowendtalk too. 1-2 features what is missing.. but i see this is not on priority....

Peter

The dev.blesta.com is a Estimate, and things get pulled back from a version if there's no time to do it in the timeframe given for the version. Otherwise they'd be here until July on 3.4 if they was to do everything. That's why Paul removed everything from versions and only adds them when they know they can do it.

And it's not the most important thing in the hosting industry because there are others who think the domain manager is... You can't win in this industry.

The dev.blesta.com is a Estimate, and things get pulled back from a version if there's no time to do it in the timeframe given for the version. Otherwise they'd be here until July on 3.4 if they was to do everything. That's why Paul removed everything from versions and only adds them when they know they can do it.

And it's not the most important thing in the hosting industry because there are others who think the domain manager is... You can't win in this industry.

Yes the domain manager is still missing. +1 But this is important too. Any important thing , what do you think?

Yes the domain manager is still missing. +1 But this is important too. Any important thing , what do you think?

Blesta has 3 developers there's 24 hours a day and they work 8am - 3pm/4pm PST that's 8/9 hours a day, they work 5 days a week, so that's 40/45 hours a week, and they can't code everything securely and stable if they have to do all these features and improvements etc. They would love to do it all that I'm aware but it's impossible. That's why they have a to-do list based on difficulty points.

People want a domain manager, some people want a mass mail feature, some want improved modules like NameCheap to support SSLs, or SolusVM so it works with configurable options, some want improvements to cPanel and InterWorx... there's a lot to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Blesta has 3 developers there's 24 hours a day and they work 8am - 3pm/4pm PST that's 8/9 hours a day, they work 5 days a week, so that's 40/45 hours a week, and they can't code everything securely and stable if they have to do all these features and improvements etc. They would love to do it all that I'm aware but it's impossible. That's why they have a to-do list based on difficulty points.

People want a domain manager, some people want a mass mail feature, some want improved modules like NameCheap to support SSLs, or SolusVM so it works with configurable options, some want improvements to cPanel and InterWorx... there's a lot to do.

I agree but Mass Mail is most needed to communicate with our customers with updates and deals with out having to get them to sign up to some other form of news letter ect.

I would not think it would take long to long to impliment a simple mass mail to start with.

I agree but Mass Mail is most needed to communicate with our customers with updates and deals with out having to get them to sign up to some other form of news letter ect.

I would not think it would take long to long to impliment a simple mass mail to start with.

Everything is done on a priority (how many need it first and what is crucial to have). But others think a new domain manager should be the main priority and others like other things... it's hard for Blesta to balance it out. So tweaks are done in 3.5 for the SolusVM module to support Configurable options and some tweaks to the pro-rate, and then on the next version is going to be a big(ish) version but the guys have to think what should be done and how hard it will be and then mix them.