{Client_Url} Generating Wrong Url In "invoice Delivery (Unpaid)"

YHWHAdeel

Question

Dear Kind Sir,

I am trying to setup Blesta for my company Web Hosting.

Currently the URL being generated is: http://web-hosting.host/god-bless-you/client/

It Should be: https://web-hosting.host/GOD-Bless-You/client/

Something is changing the case of the directory to lowercase while the directory name is case sensitive.

How can I update the URL for {Client_Url}?

Please Assist.

Keeping the Faith,

YHWHAdeel

11 answers to this question

maybe check what is filled in admin area at: Setting/System/General

at field "Root Web Directory"  fill path up to (including), your directory or sub-directory (if you are) of Blesta install.

And other, have you created custom Blesta route in the Blesta config? if yes, double check your syntax case there.

maybe check what is filled in admin area at: Setting/System/General

at field "Root Web Directory"  fill path up to (including), your directory or sub-directory (if you are) of Blesta install.

And other, have you created custom Blesta route in the Blesta config? if yes, double check your syntax case there.

Not the blesta folder, it's the root aka where the website is. 

/home/username/public_html/ => cPanel

/chroot/username/domain.com/html/ => InterWorx.

But the issue here is the OP's using capital letters... Folder urls are normally always small letters so he'll have to change it to lowercase or edit server stuff.

Yeah, I changed the folder to lowercase but then my license expired because of the change I think.

Yeah if it's a paid license you can get it re-issued via the client area, if it's a reseller it would vary if they have a module for Blesta.

If it's a trial, it's recommended to email sales@ and they will help you.

Hello everyone,

In Settings > System > General,  I have /home/mywebsite/public_html/support/ set as Root Web Directory  (Note Blesta is in /support/) , 

However on my emails to clients..... http://{client_url} is NOT including the /support/ part. It is resulting in 404 page because the URLs are all  domain.com/client/  instead of domain.com/support/client

Ideas?

Thanks! 

Hello everyone,

In Settings > System > General,  I have /home/mywebsite/public_html/support/ set as Root Web Directory  (Note Blesta is in /support/) , 

However on my emails to clients..... http://{client_url} is NOT including the /support/ part. It is resulting in 404 page because the URLs are all  domain.com/client/  instead of domain.com/support/client

Ideas?

Thanks! 

Your root is /home/mywebsite/public_html/ as that's the Root folder your Blesta is in. 

Your root is /home/mywebsite/public_html/ as that's the Root folder your Blesta is in. 

Blesta is at  mydomain.com/support

The Root Web Directory is set correctly.   client_url is not following it.  client_url is skipping the /support/ part and not including that in links.  It goes straight to  mydomain.com/client/

I want it to go to  mydomain.com/support/client instead, like it should.

Thanks! 

Blesta is at  mydomain.com/support

The Root Web Directory is set correctly.   client_url is not following it.  client_url is skipping the /support/ part and not including that in links.  It goes straight to  mydomain.com/client/

I want it to go to  mydomain.com/support/client instead, like it should.

Thanks! 

Listen to me please.

The root is the root not where Blesta is installed, that's why the links aren't correct. And it will only be fixed on new emails.

My Blesta was installed at /chroot/username/licensecart.com/html/billing/ so my root was /chroot/username/licensecart.com/html/

Listen to me please.

The root is the root not where Blesta is installed, that's why the links aren't correct. And it will only be fixed on new emails.

My Blesta was installed at /chroot/username/licensecart.com/html/billing/ so my root was /chroot/username/licensecart.com/html/

That fix worked perfectly, thanks Michael!

Cheers!