2Checkout Api Support

dvhost

When will Blesta support the new 2Checkout API?

The 2Checkout API allows credit card to be processed directly without needing to redirect users to a separate page. It's much more flexible and makes 2Checkout work like a real merchant account. It also means that Blesta could take care of things like recurring billing directly, offering again much more flexibility.

• 1 month later...

If we cannot get a WorldPay Gateway module our only other approach would be 2Checkout.  We currently use a PCI Compliant server and take payments integrated within WHMCS.  It would be far simpler for us and far more streamlined if we could use a gateway that is integrated using the API.

Therefore.....+1

Can you link the API documentation? We'll need someone to take a look to ensure it's possible to support their new API. Doesn't seem to be many requests for it at the moment though. 

Haha not many people use 2CO anymore a lot of providers on WHT are hesitated.

Yes there was reported issue with 2CO (I didn't use it so can't say more) but generaly it will make blesta much more atractive with new API since 2Co now offer service which is now available only by merchant gateways,I had account there and it is verified and ready for use(remeber yet their verification proces which is very hard for non merchant gateway and considering in that time they only alowed procesing on their hosted page). I'm using Stripe but this shoud be considered since it is only non-merchant gateway with direct procesing( at least  I don't know any other)

• 2 months later...

I started working on gateway with v2 API few days ago, I  finished reading docs and downloaded v2 API library and Blesta SDK,for now I'm in early stage and just installed gateway today(Thanks Paul for dev. licence :) ).Now it is only empty template you can install,uninstall and put your seler ID,key... but like I say I start two days ago. Now I'm starting to implement everything ,this gateway is intended for one of my customers but copyrights stay to me and I will share it for free.Note that this is not existing gateway update but completly new.

Few previews(it is labeled as merchant since I put it in merchant foldler)

PxO5zx.png

02E7ZS.png

• 4 weeks later...