[Gateway] Paypal Payments Universal

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello All .

The Gateway is no longer offered for free , you can check the pro version that has all the working features and the bug-fix .

This Gateway allow you to accept paypal payment with any used currency in your site .

paypal_universal.png

payment_universal.png

as always the installtion steps is :
1 - order the file http://blesta-addons.com/plugin/store/main/item/14/.
2 - upload paypal_payments_universal  folder inside components/gateways/nonmerchant  directory .
3 - Goto gateways and install it  , configure the paypal setting and select the currency to be used instead of no accepted currencies .

this Gateway require a Pro Subscription

Best regards

unable to duplicate it , which language your are using ? are you well uploaded the files ?

I'm using en_us, bellow is the line of code from the language file

$lang['PaypalPaymentsUniversal.!error.default_currency.changed'] = "Your Selected Currency [%1\$s] is not Accepted in this gateway , So we wll procced the payment with this currency [%2\$s] .";

I'm using en_us, bellow is the line of code from the language file

$lang['PaypalPaymentsUniversal.!error.default_currency.changed'] = "Your Selected Currency [%1\$s] is not Accepted in this gateway , So we wll procced the payment with this currency [%2\$s] .";

The question was not for you . for your post I have noted and I will fix it next release . you can. Change the typo from the line you mentioned .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Due to the full rewrite and the huge fix  we have added to this gateway, we have decided to make it paid with a small price yearly (29.99$) .

you can also get the open source version with 100$ .

now the gateway mark all the paid invoices as paid , log the transaction info , handle the call back .

• 1 year later...