Any Feedback On Serverpilot.io Control Panel

serge

I think this idea would be a good thing to add into Blesta... A server management page where we can keep an eye on all our servers... not full on monitoring but load, disk etc

That way Blesta turns into an all in one

Does that make sense?

• 1 month later...

I love serverpilot. Awesome lightweight control panel. The only issue I have with it is that it is not integrated with anything. They have created an API but so far no one has really created anything yet. Someone did a plugin for whmcs but man that software just sucks.

So hoping Blesta will do something but doubt it.

I think this idea would be a good thing to add into Blesta... A server management page where we can keep an eye on all our servers... not full on monitoring but load, disk etc

Does that make sense?

That's actually sounds really cool thing to have as a optional module or something. 

Does that make sense?

A plugin could do this, with built in support with the common modules, cPanel, Interworx, DA, Plesk, etc., at least for central management/overview. However, load/disk/etc monitoring would be best done with something like Zabbix, and that data could be pulled into Blesta for display.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi,

Because Im serching for a control panel to host my Blesta, I found this topic. Serverpilot and Plesk/Onyx are options Im looking into,

And today I found runcloud.io that seems similar to serverpilot but a lot cheaper, since besides the free plan, they have a paid plan for $10/month that supports an unlimited number of servers.

Anyone already used runcloud.io? Any feedback?

Thanks