Multi Instant Payment Notifications Paypal (Ipn)

drolfe

Question

Hi All,

I'm wondering how the IPN feature is going to work if I have another company setup, so two brands but the one company paypal account

As you know you can only have one paypal account per company (per paypal terms)

I'd seen somewhere that the IPN url doesn't really matter too much with blesta as the pay now button tells paypal where to send the notification back to

I'm just really wanting to confirm this, also would this also work for subscriptions ?

Thanks again

4 answers to this question

Hi All,

I'm wondering how the IPN feature is going to work if I have another company setup, so two brands but the one company paypal account

As you know you can only have one paypal account per company (per paypal terms)

I'd seen somewhere that the IPN url doesn't really matter too much with blesta as the pay now button tells paypal where to send the notification back to

I'm just really wanting to confirm this, also would this also work for subscriptions ?

Thanks again

Blesta provides PayPal with all the information it needs when it's making a payment with the gateway, however sometimes PayPal gives up a fuss and plays up, which is why it's recommended to give PayPal a IPN url.

yes, at paypal account, enable ipn(redirection), & give an url. It's will be like activating IPN at paypal.

but after that paypal will take in first ipn url given automatically as a parameter in the blesta api call

answers my question :)