System Api Key, Nameservers, And Ip Address Integration Module

zHosting

Hi.

I would like to see a module to where I enter multiple server API keys, nameservers and IP addresses. Therefore, it will dialog with the web server and automatically suspend or terminate clients hosting account.

For instance, I enter the API key that is used in my server control panel, my registrar nameservers and my external IP address. Then, my Blesta billing system will tell my web server if an account is past due and to suspend the client's website(s) and disable the client from being able to log into his/her control panel. If the client still doesn't pay, then, my Blesta billing system will terminate the client's account and websites from the server itself.

Oh, the other thing that the API key will allow is for the Blesta billing system admin to allow for automatic hosting setup and the admin can choose which package and/or groups will setup the account automatically.

For instance, I choose to have the API key automatically setup my Free clients control panel and send the login once the form is finished being filled out. Or, I may have where the control panel is automatically setup and login details sent to the client once payment is approved. I'll get to choose from various dropdown lists according to the groups and packages that I've setup of which I want the API key to automatically setup and rather or not it be after payment is approved. Thanks.

not certain to understand you.

Are you saying about a provisioning module for a given third part webhosting provider or something like that?

If yes, all third part providers have different API, that why such Blesta module are created for one given third part provider only.

And if it's about hosting package you create for being powered by your own server, in such case what you describe is ever the way Blesta work, you just need to a Blesta plugin/module for your control panel.