Activation Is Not Instant After Approval

mlsto

Question

Hello

I find that activation is not instant after a PayPal approved payment. I have had to manually activate the service although the payment shows as approved and one hour after it did not activate. It stays as Pending.

Would appreciate help on this as I thought this was corrected when using PayPal.

Thank you in advance.

10 answers to this question

I think it might be the cron but I am seeing the usual error:

"There are one or more cron tasks that have been executing for more than 60 minutes. View Automated Tasks"

This seems to be the issue I believe it is not running the cron every five minutes.

Thank you

Remember Mike gave me this link but it comes at the wrong time when people order which means I have to do it manually.

http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1052-system-status-there-are-one-or-more-cron-tasks-that-have-been-executing-for-more-than-60-minutes/

Saw it has to do with so many different thinks that I am confused. I really wish this would be fixed. It goes away after awhile but comes back again.

Thanks for Paul for getting back, This is what I am seeing in the Cron log not sure if this is the culprit:

Attempting to provision paid pending services. The pending service #55 from client #1500 could not be made active. The pending service #56 from client #1500 could not be made active. The pending service #57 from client #1500 could not be made active. The pending service #58 from client #1500 could not be made active. The pending service #59 from client #1500 could not be made active. The paid pending services task has completed.

The Module logs show success except for one entry and that is because the person started an order then canceled it.

What do you think.

Thank you Mike

Did not have these settings ticked, will see what happens.

Thanks again

You're welcome you can try to manually provision them, I had one where a client complained to us but the reason they failed is because they was still licensed at a competitor so they spat out a internal error.