Multicraft.

Greenrex

Question

Hello,

On the multicraft add-on on the blesta, I have added my server. Correctly. Everything appears to work however the ip does not seem to be put correctly. It gets put as 127.0.0.1 I'm unsure if i have to edit the daemons. i'd rather be told before possibly breaking something.

I also have another problems, On the packages, when making/editing them the multicraft module provides you with a  bunch of keys which will input data onto the email that gets sent to the user/client. Too my knowledge two of these do not work. These two are.

{service.multicraft_login_password}

{service.multicraft_login_username} 

Many thanks, Greenrex

3 answers to this question

It sounds like you may need to update your Multicraft configuration file to set the server's IP address as described in the documentation.

As for the email template tags, a username/password is only available for the first service added for a client. If a Multicraft server is added to a client that already has a Multicraft server, then an account already exists for them in Multicraft, and that account is re-used. Because it is re-used, nothing is stored (nor available) for their username/password via those email tags. In this case, it may be better to set a conditional in the email template to denote whether they should login with existing account details, or with those available.

e.g.

{% if service.multicraft_login_username %}
Login with
Username: {service.multicraft_login_username}
Password: {service.multicraft_login_password}
{% else %}
Login using your existing Multicraft account credentials.
{% endif %}