Need A Plugin

Steffen

Hi. I need a plugin that sends invoices to a accounting program. 

So I want it to:

Lets say 10 invoices are created today. I want all of those 10 invoices be sent at midnight trough their API. 

It also needs to get the current value of a Norwegian krone is trough services like Google Finance etc. And need to change the value of the USD into NOK (Norwegian drones), But also keep the USD. 

So an invoice is like:

Subtotal: 100$

Total: 100$

And at the bottom of the invoice it should be the todays currency including the full price in NOK. (Converted to NOK: Kr. 772.74,-)

The API is added as an attachment. 

If you can do it, am willing to pay. Please give me an price. You can contact me on mail: Steffen at Saetrevik.net

Thanks.

Fiken_API.pdf

Blesta has an exchange rate system that uses Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, or Foxrate that can be configured to update automatically under Settings > Company > Currencies > Currency Setup. Your plugin could use this, which would simplify it some.

The plugin can register an automation task in Blesta to look up the invoices and perform an API request.

Good luck!