Invoice Services Separately

Jonathan

A setting allowing a client's account to always have invoices generated separately for each service would be wonderful.  This is a common request of large resellers I assume for record keeping purposes and ease of management for them and I'd also imagine to keep one service from getting suspended due to someone else not paying, or all services from one not being paid, etc.

+1

oh yes, when you have resellers, you have to create/update so many invoices, because your reseller will not be renewing all services every month/year, if their own customers do not renew, and chance it's happen is 100% of invoice need to be manually updated or created.

so I believe it could be nice to disable invoice grouping, but also depending of a given customer group

oh yes, when you have resellers, you have to create/update so many invoices, because your reseller will not be renewing all services every month/year

Maybe have separate pro-forma invoices -as voluntary offer to the customer to renew a service-, but do generate a single final invoice if multiple proformas are paid together?

Or a single proforma with a link to a page where the customer can change which items to renew.

Do note that some accountancy firms charge per invoice booked.

So having too many separate ones is not desirable for business clients either.

I like Max idea to create still a single invoice but allow customer to remove item:

Or a single proforma with a link to a page where the customer can change which items to renew.

and of course in addition, also the both option to enable/disable it :

- for all Blesta

OR

- for a given customer group

But certainly we still need option to send separate invoices by product/service (not grouped Invoices), as maybe the single invoice with allowing customer to remove item in invoice could not fit well for some other case.

• 4 months later...

is thier any TAsk for this feature ?

is already done, now we have another case with this .

let say we have two service attached and can't be invoiced separately ( like a domain with the hosting ) . the client will receive two invoice instead of one . i think we should think in profound for this feature . like adding attaching services between them , that way they can't be invoiced separately .

is already done, now we have another case with this .

let say we have two service attached and can't be invoiced separately ( like a domain with the hosting ) . the client will receive two invoice instead of one . i think we should think in profound for this feature . like adding attaching services between them , that way they can't be invoiced separately .

Addon services are invoiced together on the same invoice, so that is one way to link them.

Addon services are invoiced together on the same invoice, so that is one way to link them.

in our case , domain and hosting are a separated package . i don't remember why we have not go with addons in that case . note the domain can't be a addon of hosting or vice-versa .  i believe blesta should think well in the hosting industry architecture . as now we can't provide a complex bundled package  with terms .

in our case , domain and hosting are a separated package . i don't remember why we have not go with addons in that case . note the domain can't be a addon of hosting or vice-versa .  i believe blesta should think well in the hosting industry architecture . as now we can't provide a complex bundled package  with terms .

the same here .

as activa says , exist some case that can't be done via addons . for exemple

Package A , Term 12 Mounth = Free Domain . (here we need a global invoice or both)

Package A , Term 3 Mounth = Paid Domain . (here we need a global invoice or both or separate them , not a problem )