Add Per-Department Google Apps Accounts

EidolonHost

... And from there, use the PHP/SMTP settings as the global default for all accounts in use via Google Apps.

Basically, what I'd like to see is to have Blesta be able to use each google apps account directly. That is, I'd like for each department to have a defined Google Apps account where Blesta can log in and pull down tickets.

I don't know how difficult this would be, but I imagine it might be a bit harder to do. Just have the account selection tool in the Department set up screen and then have the global SMTP settings set up in the usual SMTP setup place?

it's do ever exist, just edit each departement: Support / department

there, use  SMTP account credential detail you want (host/user/password), in my case I use one different SMTP account by departement

Really? ... I'll have to check because I don't recall seeing those... well, either way, I'll check.

it's do ever exist, just edit each departement: Support / department

there, use  SMTP account credential detail you want (host/user/password), in my case I use one different SMTP account by departement

Really? ... I'll have to check because I don't recall seeing those... well, either way, I'll check.

So I checked each department's e-mail settings. There's no option to override the global systems default in Mail Settings. Well, there is the option to override the e-mail address as set in Mail Settings.

But there is no option to give each Department a username and password to use via SMTP in each Department. Just the system-wide Mail Settings one which is not exactly an ideal solution.

Can we add a password field to the Support > Departments section so that those who use Google Apps or some other SMTP solution can specify the username and password whilst using the global system-wide default Mail settings for system e-mails?

ie, for example, in Mail Settings, I'd have the system-wide e-mail be set to:

SMTP host: smtp.gmail.com

Port: 465

Username: systems@eidolonhost.com

Password: herpaderp (not a real password)

Then in Support Departments:

Technical Support

Assumes by default uses system-wide SMTP host, else provide different host field?

username: support@eidolonhost.com

password: herpaderp (not a real password)

and so on and so forth?