Renew Services Before Thier End Date

Blesta Addons

how i can tell blesta that the service X should be renewed now ?

i have service X renewal date is set to 15-09-2015 . i want to push blesta renew it now to thier respictive term .

which field should i change in the service table ?

EDIT :

let me rephrase my question .

i want to generate invoice , wich field in invoice should i put , to tell blesta this invoice for service X ; and when PAID should renew it to Y term ?

Blesta wouldn't currently support a feature that allows you to invoice a service for the next term at the click of a button unless you made several updates to Blesta to ignore the current behavior of invoicing a certain number of days before renewal, and you created the invoice line items for the service yourself. You would need to look into, at least, Invoices::createFromServices, Invoices::getallRenewingRecurring, Services::getAllRenewing, and probably some others methods as well.

For now, we can change the renew date, correct? wen we change the renew date, and the cron runs it will generate a new invoice, so isnt possible to "Run Now" the invoice generation independent of the renew date? because the prupose of this is not to change the renew date but only generate an invoice baised on the current status of the service, and after payment it will auto populate the next renew date like normal.

Can we get a CORE for this :P eheh ;)

For now the only way possible in my point of view ie manually create an invoice, than after payment we manually change the renew date :blesta:

Hello Tyson .

I know that blesta is not supporting this . but I ask if we can find a custom way via plugin to generate invoice and attach it to a service to be renewed when it be paid .

The first obstacle I found . when invoice is created and not paid the related service is suspended in the due date .

So I think blesta should think for a solution to let client renew their service before renew date . is a mymust ha e option In the domain market specially .

Some client want to renew domains for x years in advance. And is boring we renew and generate invoice and changing renew date in service . 3 Taches for admins + ticket or email by client .

• 8 months later...

I am stuck with blesta becuase it allows me to have different currency for domain and other products / services. No other billing solution allows that but I want this feature in which invoices do not generate itself. They should generate if client wants to renew the service in questions. Instead of invoices, clients should get email reminders about their services getting expired. This way there won't be unpaid invoice clutter which keeps on piling up.

Some things are very good in blesta. Something it lacks, and something i don't even want to say!

• 3 months later...

i have a task to implement this in my system , and i have the fallowing two shema ways .

1 - option 1 :

• allow client to select service
  • generate invoice with createFromServices() function , ($due_date = is renew date of service , $services_renew=true )

if the client pay the invoice , the service will be renewed here after a cronjob ?

2 - option 2 : (more complicated)

the plugin will create a table that we will store in it the fallowing value ;

task_id , invoice_id , services_ids, status

• allow client to select service or services
  • generate invoice .

a cronjob of plugin will check the open tasks that has a invoice in the table is paid totally , if yes, then renew the services attached to that invoice for x times .

if task is success mark the status as closed .

what do you think about this  two ways ?

• 1 month later...

Like OVH All services send them Renewal Notice.

Like  Renewal Notice

Upcoming Object Renewals

within the next 2 Weeks

Dear valued {customer name},

No upcoming renewals within the next 2 Weeks.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly

Copyright © 2016, Web services, LLC All rights reserved.

Upcoming Object Renewals

within the next 2 Weeks

Dear valued {customer name},

Here is the list of your services:
Service list like domain/hosting/server/vps

To renew any of your services click below and choose services then renew.

Link then login user password select service click renew then 

• generate invoice with createFromServices() function , ($due_date = is renew date of service , $services_renew=true )

if the client pay the invoice , the service will be renewed here after a cronjob ?

We would like to remind you of the impending expiry date of your services at Domain Good

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly

Copyright © 2016, Web services, LLC All rights reserved.

It will  help to optimize database if not renew it will set auto cancel and after grace days customer get auto email for services cancel because it was not renewed.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...