Effective Emails?

sunrisepro

Question

I left the default emails in the system as I didn't have anything better myself. I'm seeing that clients are getting confused about payment. The 'pay without logging' in doesn't work unless there's a payment method saved with the account - and there's nothing on the page explaining that. I edited the invoice due emails to mention that but I need to nip it in the bud.

Clearly I need to coach the clients on adding a payment method to their account - what's the best way of going about that? Does anyone have better email templates than the default ones?

7 answers to this question

How can I test it and see what a customer would see (like for an outstanding invoice)?

Log into a client account (under [Clients] -> (click one to view their profile) -> (click "Login as Client" under Account Actions) -> (click "Pay" next to one of their invoices). This is the payment page they would see. Depending on how you take payment (e.g. gateways supported), they should see what Licensecart has shown in his screenshot.