[Module] Blesta License (Resell Blesta Licenses) Official

Paul

The official Blesta License module for resellers is now available. It will be bundled with future Blesta releases, but you can download it here now.

To install, download and unzip. Upload the "blesta_license" directory to /components/modules/, then follow the directions in the documentation at http://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Blesta+License

If you don't have a reseller account, but have an owned license with us, you can sign up in the client area at https://account.blesta.com/client/login under the "Reseller" section. If you don't have an owned license and want to offer Blesta, email sales.

If you have any comments or suggestions for this module, let us know!

This module uses namespaces and requires PHP 5.4

Download the latest version:

blesta_license_1.0.1.zip

Some Notes .

is better to add a option for KEY or Something else like API KEY , with that the reseller will not using thier own password of blesta .

this module is in final Status ?

We have plans to do this, but it the API does not currently support it.. so that will happen in a future release. (You'll also be able to generate an API key in the client area. If you do, then it will require you use your API key and not a password but maintain backwards compatibility)

You should also add the ability to manage updates for licenses. ie, attach a updates package to a license. That way resellers can see which one still has valid support and which one doesn't.

Edit: Oh, and invoice customers for updates, as well through the reseller module.

Just do what I do make an add-on package.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an owned license from licensecart.

How can i re-sell the blesta license to my customer? with this plugin?

Yup, with this plugin.

Talk to Sales about reselling Blesta Licenses. I did, and they enabled the ability to resell Blesta licenses for me since I also have an owned license with LC.