Universal Module - Mail Notification Issues?

efesen

Question

Hello all,

We are still in a testing phase as we are integrating our services with blesta.

I'm trying to use the email notification of the universal module but as soon as i insert a mail for notification (of a package, for example) i get an error.package_email_from.required (From address is required for package email notification.) error.

The email notification textboxes contains a valid email and a subject. I've also tried to save the product with only the notification from address and then adding the post email, but no way.

Is something wrong with the isEmail rule?

Thanks!

FM

3 answers to this question

Hello,

I'm not sure myself but what do you use the universal module for? You can use the billing widget to set the email alerts for new orders:

attachicon.gifblesta-alerts.png

i was just trying to make some activation/deactivation tests with services, and needed some kind of notification. I've made a workaround using the POST part and a custom php that sends an email just for yesterday  :)

Double-check the "Post URL/Email" field contains a valid email address on the Universal Module product. The email address shouldn't contain any white-space. The "isEmail" rule you're referring to also checks DNS, so the email address' domain should resolve.

The email address is valid and without spaces. But you are totally right about the DNS lookup part, the domain part of the from address was actually unresolvable. Changed it and it's good to go! 

Thanks.