Blestasetheadtag For Css

Blesta Addons

Hello

i have this code, the js file is well loaded , but the css file is not loaded

$(this).blestaSetHeadTag('script', {type:'text/javascript', src:'". $this->view_dir ."js/jquery.modal.js'});
$(this).blestaSetHeadTag('link', {type:'text/css', rel:'stylesheet' , href:'". $this->view_dir ."css/styles.css'});

this code is working well of css

$('head').append('<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"". $this->view_dir  ."css/styles.css\" type=\"text/css\" />');

is thier any tip or param missed in the blestaSetHeadTag function ?

Are you sure only the CSS is not loaded?

It looks like you're using $this->view_dir outside of PHP. I would guess this is the problem with each of the URLs you listed.

e.g. this:

$(this).blestaSetHeadTag('script', {type:'text/javascript', src:'". $this->view_dir ."js/jquery.modal.js'});

should be:

$(this).blestaSetHeadTag('script', {type:'text/javascript', src:'<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->view_dir ."js/jquery.modal.js");?>'});

Are you sure only the CSS is not loaded?

Yes, only the css is not loaded , the js file is well loaded, i use console and firebug developer tools to check what is loaded or not .

and the second jquery code is working well for css .

It looks like you're using $this->view_dir outside of PHP. I would guess this is the problem with each of the URLs you listed.

e.g. this:

should be:

$(this).blestaSetHeadTag('script', {type:'text/javascript', src:'<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->view_dir ."js/jquery.modal.js");?>'});

no, the same links is working for other methods and blestaSetHeadTag for JS file , and is working without any issue .

i have replaced blestaSetHeadTag for css with  append jquery and it work like a charm .

i'm posed the uestion that to know is there is an issue with this . this case is fronted with the setHTML()  function .

when i use blestaSetHeadTag in the view it work also .

Oh, are you using blestaSetHeadTag in a module? If so, check the path to the javascript file. Is it /components/modules/your_module/views/default/js/jquery.modal.js ? If so, are you sure a <script> tag is not being added to the <head> along with the CSS? There shouldn't be an issue setting the javascript file if you can also set a CSS file.

Oh, are you using blestaSetHeadTag in a module? If so, check the path to the javascript file. Is it /components/modules/your_module/views/default/js/jquery.modal.js ? If so, are you sure a <script> tag is not being added to the <head> along with the CSS? There shouldn't be an issue setting the javascript file if you can also set a CSS file.

The Path is correct , the blestaSetHeadTag is set correctly the js file , but is not with css .

the same code i used in the view pdt file and is working .

is not working in the sethtml() function just or the css file .