Split Invoices

kikloo

from  my point of view, this can be done manually .

normally if you want to split invoice you need to select wich lines will be in the spillter invoice , the time to select and decide is the same time to copy/paste in new invoice :)

but anyway if there is something auto is better ;)

hi,

blesta created an invoice for a client in which it had 3 services that were due for renewal. 2 of them were suspended by blesta and one that client wanted to renew was not. therefore client sent me payment and asked me t renew. I had to record the payment for a specific service in the invoice in question but I was not able to do so because other 2 services were also there. if I were able to split the invoice then I would have split it and record the payment for that particular service but now I had to delete other 2 services and then I recorded the payment for the service that needed renewing. and when I deleted the services from invoice and modified the invoice blesta unsuspended the service that was NOT to be renewed. then I manually suspended the service again.

if I have to do everything manually as another user says above then I rather maintain a excel file and send personalised emails to my clients etc.

from  my point of view, this can be done manually .

normally if you want to split invoice you need to select wich lines will be in the spillter invoice , the time to select and decide is the same time to copy/paste in new invoice :)

but anyway if there is something auto is better ;)

But how will blesta know what i have copied and will it change / update the service's date and run the module of it to renew ?? no it won't. I will be just creating and updating a fake invoice.