New Column On The Admin Ticket Page

evolvewh

You can see them when you open the ticket though and on the last reply.

I know but if you just want to quickly glance through them to see what you have to deal with, it would be much easier to have the clients name listed right there.  I don't think it would be too hard to add and I may work on doing it.  I think I can figure it out.

Yes, something along these lines.  I think you're using the free Pro version, right?

I'm using an exclusive/proprietary and highly customized version that I am paying for custom development on, of Pro with a ton of features/enhancements and more coming as quickly as Paulo gets them done.

If the ticket is emailed in, there may not be a client. We can display the email address that created the ticket instead, though, like the last reply currently does.

That would work.  I've tried using the code used in admin_tickets_reply.pdt and it pulls the email address but it's blank on many of them.  I'm missing something to call the client ID and haven't figured it out yet.

Modifying the language file for the header was easy to do.

This is what I tried using without success:

<td>
                                <?php
                                if (!empty($client)) {
                                ?>
                                <a href="<?php echo $this->Html->safe($this->base_uri . "clients/view/" . $this->Html->ifSet($client->id) . "/");?>"><?php echo $this->Html->concat(" ", $this->Html->safe($client->first_name), $this->Html->safe($client->last_name));?></a>
                                <?php
                                }
                                elseif (!empty($ticket->email)) {
                                ?>
                                <a href="mailto:<?php $this->Html->_($ticket->email);?>"><?php $this->Html->_($ticket->email);?></a>
                                <?php
                                }
                                ?>
                            </td>

The ticket listing page probably doesn't make the client's name available for each ticket. You would need to update the controller to fetch each client yourself before they would be available to the template.

I figured that was the case.  I'm guessing this isn't something that you guys want to have added to the core?