Blestaextras.com - Blesta Marketplace

eversmile_host

Dear Blester's,

BlestaExtras.com domain name is for sale. Domain registered since 2013.

Previously developed as a marketplace to sell blesta theme,plugin and extension but don't have time to manage it.

I would like to sell this domain name @ Reseller price of $250 or more. Highest offer will get this domain name. PM me or post here your offers in the limit.

Free push to godaddy. Escrow is optional (if needed buyer should pay the escrow fee)

BTW: whm**extras.com also developed.

Don't miss Blesta Marketplace domain name.

The only issue here is you paid retail price for that domain no-one has been willing to buy it for ages because of the price. You tried $200 BIN with $60 starting last time: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3556-for-sale-blestaextrascom/#entry26451

You might not aware of Aftermarket value in digital world.

Go through here to learn & understand it's value:

http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/dnjournal-all-time-top-20-cash-domain-sales.htm

Still our price is reseller price only (compare to the charts). There is no issues to have this domain for next 10 -15 years in my account. Just thought it could help someone to bring / expand our blesta marketplace to the next level. if no one interested, i will try to use my spare time to bring some value on it.

Glad i helped you to learn something new here.

Goodluck :)

It doesn't matter about the domain market I do know about that, but people have brains you know. And unless they are making a brand or a million dollar company people won't be stupid enough and just either wait for a domain to expire and register for the retail price or just register a similar or better domain for the retail price.

And look at it this way, people who bought the $99 Blesta license and try and sell it for $300 won't get anywhere because people know by the date registered and therefore people go lower than what they paid to sell it.

You tried selling it here before with a starting price of $60 and a BIN at $200, you didn't get anywhere at all here or on WHT. You then come back trying to sell it for more than before… someone with brains would go.. Oh I didn't sell it at that price before let's lower the price, not the other way round.

I believed that Blesta value increased from 2013 to 2015.

The 2013 price was a promotional price, so that's not an increase that's a promotion which expired when v3 came out, you need to learn the facts.

We are moving to #1, hence the prices are increasing every year.

If I search Blesta in "incognito" your domain is nowhere near #1 position. The page rank is 0. And Alexa rank is: 9,890,724 with one back link… so what #1 are you talking about to increase it LOL. dream ranking?

If anyone interested to develop this domain, PM me. We could use the lease option  (or) Any no brainer can pm me with min $250 offer  :blesta:

Only someone who is deluded would pay $250 for it, even anything over $20 for it, the only thing good about it is it has a trademark (to be).

The 2013 price was a promotional price, so that's not an increase that's a promotion which expired when v3 came out, you need to learn the facts.

If I search Blesta in "incognito" your domain is nowhere near #1 position. The page rank is 0. And Alexa rank is: 9,890,724 with one back link… so what #1 are you talking about to increase it LOL. dream ranking?

Only someone who is deluded would pay $250 for it, even anything over $20 for it, the only thing good about it is it has a trademark (to be).

i mean blesta, i didn't mention my domain name ranked in this thread. (i mentioned in 2014)  :P

if you don't think it's not worth $20, feel free to watch my forum mate.

BTW: Paul knew about me. I gave two of my domains to the blesta community earlier. He is very nice guy and knew about me.