[Gateway] Sofort Banking 1.0.0

PauloV

Hello Blestars :)

Once again free content for all :P

This time one of the best Banking gateway in Europe, SOFORT Banking - https://www.sofort.com/

Teaser 1:

sofort_1.jpg

Teaser 2:

sofort_2.jpg

Just set your merchant acccount https://www.sofort.com/, create a "Project" and set your URL's, copy your "Configuration Key" of your "Project" and your are done!

How to Install

1º- Download the Sofort Payment Module here: updated 05-09-2015

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "sofort" to blesta /components/gateways/nonmerchant/ directory.

3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Payment Gateways->Available and it will list the "Sofort" module, just Click on "Install"

4º- Now Add your Sofort.com Config Key, and select your Currency.

5º- Got to your Order Forms in Packages->Order Forms and edit and select your new Payment Sofort, below.

How to Upgrade

1º- Download the Sofort Payment Module here: updated 05-09-2015

2º- Uncompress, and upload the folder "sofort" to blesta /components/gateways/nonmerchant/ directory and replace all files.

3º- Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Payment Gateways and it will list the "Sofort" module, just Click on "Upgrade"

4º- Now test it

How to Uninstall

Go to Blesta Admin, and click on Setings->Company->Payment Gateways and it will list the "Sofort" module, just Click on "UNINSTALL"

Any problem just say :)

Regards,

PV

I had heard a little before, I think it's online banking, so through bank wire with beneficiary data IBAN/SEPA pre-filled , but I can not really see what banks are supported in each country, because nevermind what EU country selected at sofort website, they only show German banks available?

But great integration by the way.